New Items You'd like to see in the UO Store

Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 268
edited July 2019 in General Discussions
I want to get this out here so HOPEFULLY the Devs might read it and see that people would LIKE to buy items.  


This is what I would like to see in the UO Store:

The Tribal banners, Skeletal HangmanKotl Sacrificial Altar from the Kotl event.
The 20th anniversary event banners and semidar cards
the Lantern of Light from the Doom 

Also I'd like to see extra cake mixes and extra seeds for the botanical arches  from the wedding set. 

Now I want to hear your ideas!
«1

Comments

  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,428
    Snow, lava, sand, and grass tiles.  There never seems to be enough of them.
  • TimSt said:
    Snow, lava, sand, and grass tiles.  There never seems to be enough of them.
    Amen to that!   Those would be a great addition.

  • UrgeUrge Posts: 690

    I can only think of 2 things.

    One would be a mythic type token but for only 1 skill. Having an older account there's still a couple things I need but not enough to justify a whole mythic token.

    The new hairstyles I would like in a non account bound token.

  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited July 2019
    More colored soulstones please. Or normal items with Mesanna's name on it.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 394
    edited July 2019
    First I'd like a fix for the broken cabinet doors and a woodstove that's fully functional.

    I'll echo TimSt and whole heartedly agree about needing a source for snow, sand, grass, & lava floor tiles. I'll throw in that I'd like to have additional mosaic floor tile options ( like the 2016 holiday gift) as well. Dyable of course. And able to flip their direction so you can play around with creating your own patterns with them.

    I really, really, really want an organizer for inside main pack. A (new artwork) container that you can stash blessed and insured items in so if you die all these items aren't scattered all over your main pack. Something I can toss my spellbooks, scissors, axe, dagger, drydocked ship, decorator tool, house placement tool, crystal ball of knowledge, mapmaker's glasses, etc., into. 

    A fish barrel. :-D Something that holds, at a reduced weight, all the stacked fish, lobster and crab. It can be in your ship's hold, locked down in your house, or stored in your bank. Sort of like the Seed Box. 

    Edit: To add Ship Repair and Ammo Kit. Holds cloth, boards, ingots, cannon balls, powder charges, grapeshot, fuse cord. 

    Thanks! 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,432
    Also I'd like to see extra cake mixes and extra seeds for the botanical arches  from the wedding set. 

    I asked at a meet & greet if they would separate out some of the stuff.
    And they basically said they might with the magical wedding sewing kit.
    Instead we got the undead package (I love it too, but no dress or tux... still bought two)

    I do want a magical cake batter added.
    I would like a full set for the chapel of love.
    it would also be cool to have every Magical Botanic Archway, for the chapel too

    And I really do need a Magical Wedding Sewing Kit.
    I had to give my Tuxedo to my husband.
    And to be honest, I would probably go wild, buying these lol
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,432
    we now have a plow (included in the Decorative Farm Set)
    we need dirt tiles!!!
    have tiles that look freshly plowed (darker dirt in the middle)
    or have a full dirt tile
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,428
    Deed-able doorways.  A house add on that lets you put a usable doorway in your non-customizable house / keep / castle. Can be re-deeded with an axe.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 535
    TimSt said:
    Deed-able doorways.  A house add on that lets you put a usable doorway in your non-customizable house / keep / castle. Can be re-deeded with an axe.
    Can make doors for placement in buildings - do that now for my castles - craftable by tinkers (metal doors) and masonry (need a mallot, stone doors). 

    Although, other style doors would be nice... sometimes a wooden door would suffice for certain places.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,049
    I think he means something like the mousehole that was around some years ago, that let you go through what was otherwise a solid wall - only full doorway sized?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,428
    I think he means something like the mousehole that was around some years ago, that let you go through what was otherwise a solid wall - only full doorway sized?

    Yes, this is what I meant.
  • psychopsycho Posts: 229
    edited July 2019
    Im not too fan of the ingame shop, I dont like the pay to win.
    However if theres one item Id like to see added its a tool to change colour of a soulstone, be it ingame store or vet reward. Its too many colours of the soulstones already, let people decide what color they want and for what purpose/account the soulstone is for.

    Id also like too see something removed from the ingame store.
    Its too many items that are outdated like the legs of ember, shaminos best crossbow, holy sword, dupres shield,  sumaraj helm, ossian grimoire, earings of 5 differnt protection just make 1 with +2 all resist and it will replace all 5 (and I guess still barely be used in game due to low intensity)

    As a comment Id also like to express the fact that clicking on "Decorations" tab in UOstore crashed my client 100% of the time. (works fine in EC)

    LilyGrace said:

    I'll echo TimSt and whole heartedly agree about needing a source for snow, sand, grass, & lava floor tiles.
    Lava tiles drop daily from champ spawn boss baracoon.
    as for snow and grass some appear on vendor search every now and then.




  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 394
    Yeah, I guess so, @psycho. But every now and then doesn't do much for a player trying to do a rooftop garden or holiday theme on a classic style house. 

    Truth be told I think we should be able to craft these tiles to decorate with. We can make stone floor tiles. Why not put something together where we need a combination of skills, resources and perhaps a recipe we need to hunt down in order to craft other types of floor tiles?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,432
    LilyGrace said:
    Yeah, I guess so, @ psycho. But every now and then doesn't do much for a player trying to do a rooftop garden or holiday theme on a classic style house. 

    Truth be told I think we should be able to craft these tiles to decorate with. We can make stone floor tiles. Why not put something together where we need a combination of skills, resources and perhaps a recipe we need to hunt down in order to craft other types of floor tiles?
    if you need more grass, sand or snow tiles, ask in general chat...
    some people may be willing to part with some...
    also ask for the 2016 holiday gift token (each of these are available choices on it)
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 394
    Thanks, Cinderella. I have asked in Gen Chat now and again. And I've used vendor search now and again. And it's true, once in a blue moon I find a few. I've not tried looking for 2016 gift token. 

    At any rate, so far I've only ended up with enough grass tiles to create a garden on one tower rooftop. And I don't mean with wall to wall grass. It's done with a good bit of roof still showing.


    It's only been a couple years since I started. Still not at all finished. I'll get back to it someday. Don't judge. :D 

    I'm just trying to illustrate that I've used up all the grass tiles I had and what I've gotten hold of along the way, and it ain't that many. I think one of the reasons I keep putting off finishing this is because I'd really like to put gardens on a keep roof. But to do that I'd have to undo this. And then there's no way I'd have enough to do the keep anyway. So it just sort of sits idle. 

    I don't think anyone would be hurt by these tiles becoming easier to get. Not to derail the thread but again, I think we should be able to craft these and other floor tiles that would add to our choices in decorating classic houses.
  • There isnt as much grass tiles around as it could be if we hadnt lost heaps to the chest in Brit that was supposed to stack them not eat them. I could use alot more. 
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 317
    shard shields.  i have old accounts so have many of my own, but they should really be available to all.  maybe 50 bucks a shield or around there seems reasonable.
  • poppspopps Posts: 2,921
    LilyGrace said:
    Thanks, Cinderella. I have asked in Gen Chat now and again. And I've used vendor search now and again. And it's true, once in a blue moon I find a few. I've not tried looking for 2016 gift token. 

    At any rate, so far I've only ended up with enough grass tiles to create a garden on one tower rooftop. And I don't mean with wall to wall grass. It's done with a good bit of roof still showing.


    It's only been a couple years since I started. Still not at all finished. I'll get back to it someday. Don't judge. :D 

    I'm just trying to illustrate that I've used up all the grass tiles I had and what I've gotten hold of along the way, and it ain't that many. I think one of the reasons I keep putting off finishing this is because I'd really like to put gardens on a keep roof. But to do that I'd have to undo this. And then there's no way I'd have enough to do the keep anyway. So it just sort of sits idle. 

    I don't think anyone would be hurt by these tiles becoming easier to get. Not to derail the thread but again, I think we should be able to craft these and other floor tiles that would add to our choices in decorating classic houses.
    @LilyGrace

    What Shard do you play ?
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 535
    There isnt as much grass tiles around as it could be if we hadnt lost heaps to the chest in Brit that was supposed to stack them not eat them. I could use alot more. 
    This is still an issue.
    Went to make my grass and snow tiles stackable, and lost more than half of them recently - just... ugh. I had dropped the entire bag (I know, stupid) into the "conversion" chest and just about screamed at myself when I saw what happened. Thought to page a GM, but I know that would only result in more frustration.

    Better they remove that chest (and the one for the grapevines as well) as they only eat and don't do what they were meant to do.



  • "Pet Respec Tokens"!  Get the token to re-do the skill distribution of pets.  I asked about these a while ago on the stratics forum.  I originally wanted, included with the respec, getting the powerscrolls back that you used.  Now I see that it would be a bad idea to give the scrolls back, but please allow Pet Respec Tokens to remake the pets skills, abilities, special moves, and stats.

    Please consider!
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 394
    Found three grass tiles...

    Come on! Shake loose the grass, sand and snow tiles at least.

    I appreciate being able to craft stone items for use in classic style houses. But why do we have to remain so limited? Surly y'all can come up with ways to let players have more access to crafting building materials than that by now. Why not let us craft other tile sets?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 5,992
    The new Castles and Keeps have made them expensive.  I buy them on Atlantic when they are decent prices. The Lava tiles are very expensive.

    Deco and pet scrolls....
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,175
    I would like to see the "Increase your Grizzled Mare to 5 slots" token. I would buy it @Kyronix

    You and Several Others like this.


    Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    A token that when dbl clicked reset the treasure chests you are hunting back to old style for a month.

  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited July 2019
    A token that when dbl clicked reset the treasure chests you are hunting back to old style for a month.

    It would read "legacy treasure map token" but when you click it spawn drawer which you only can open but not close again.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • I'd like a "stable set" to keep my horse in style :)
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • Some sort of "Tavern Set" would be popular if done right.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • And a "Pirate Theme Set" would be cool.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,091
    edited July 2019
    And a "Pirate Theme Set" would be cool.
    Bottle of Rum and a pair of stolen bloomers?
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

    Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

  • And a "Pirate Theme Set" would be cool.
    Bottle of Rum and a pair of stolen bloomers?
    Hmmm I'd still like a belt with a flintlock shoved in it :)

    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Sign In or Register to comment.