From the Desk of EM Faine Morgan - July Edition

EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator

Greetings Catskills! A new month is about to break and that means it time to talk about upcoming events and happenings.

However, before we start on July, let’s wrap up June.

June’s Fishing Contest Winner - Adrian Monk with a Holy Mackerel weighing in at 189 stones.

Also entered were a 169 stone catch by Circe and a 54 stone catch by Onyx. (I think we need to spy and find out where Adrian is fishing!)

If you would like your fish back, please message me and I will make arrangements to return them to you. A "trophy" will be placed in Luna Mint shortly with the winner's name.

July’s Fish which must be caught between July 1st and July 27th will be the Kingfish. Entries can be dropped in the mailbox at either the reward hall in Malas or the Meeting Hall near the Britain Moongate. The reward hall can be accessed by jumping via the portal near the EM Hall in Britain. The Meeting Hall is located due north of the Britain moongate.

July Events -

Monday, July 1st - 7:30 p.m. - Council Meeting with the King - Blackthorn's Castle

Thursday, July 11th - 8:00 p.m. - EM Led Event - Gate provided from Luna Mint

Thursday, July 25th - 8:00 p.m. - EM Led Event - Gate provided from Luna Mint

**July 11th will include a Meet and Greet conversation where I’ll outline the new Guard/Healer program as well as kick off a new deco contest around the Malas Reward Hall. I will post the details of both on the forums and Facebook after the meeting.

As a head’s up, August’s schedule will be modified a bit. I need to move some dates around due to family commitments and I’m hoping to hold a weekend, end of summer festival near the end of August. More on that next month!

As always, thoughts, suggestions and comments are always welcome via email at emfainemorgan@gmail.com or you can follow me on Facebook.

See you in Sosaria!