Mythic character token and treasure hunting question

Are the treasure hunter skills cartography, lock picking, and remove trap available on the Mythic Character Token? I would like to make a second treasure hunter and do not want to go through the lock pick and remove trap training grind again.

Comments

• WhispererWhisperer Posts: 40
    yes. you can pick any 5 skills to 90.  and you get to pick the stats you want up to 225 I think
  • Any skill with the exception of archery for Garg's, throwing for human and elf.  Also need to complete quest chain for spellweaving before you can train that with a token.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    I am not sure that Remove Trap is selectable at this time. Please read this post by Kyronix:

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,685
    edited June 2019
    @Mariah I thought that was about remove trap up to 50 at character creation.
    I know @Drakelord used a mythic token for Remove Trap.
    Unless they took the skill off now
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,840
    It worked before the publish went live, I made a character with several skills I didn’t want to GM again from scratch. RT was one of them. And @Cinderella is right, you cannot start it at 50 because before, you had to have detect gm’d to start learning it. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    ah, ok. I wasn't sure.  It wasn't possible to choose it as a start skill even on test center. Better to check and be sure than buy a token and be disappointed?
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,840
    Mariah said:
    ah, ok. I wasn't sure.  It wasn't possible to choose it as a start skill even on test center. Better to check and be sure than buy a token and be disappointed?
    Indeed, 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,085
    2 have used the tokens on LS. Skills went to 90 then they ate 2 +5 pinks.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    i used token yesterday took lock picking and remove trap both at 90 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    Thanks @Pawain and @McDougle and others for confirming that the token will give the needed treasure hunting skills.