Your Pet lacks Cohesion?????

So my Paroxy dragon gets killed, I got to a vet to res it, and I am frustrated by the nonsensical" your pet lacks the cohesion" message and have to wait up to 7 mins to get a NPC Rez 

SERIOUSLY Devs, this needs sorting out

Of course it lacks cohesion. ITS DEAD

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 790
    edited June 2019
    That is how it works. A delay for NPC Rez immediately for Player Rez.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/npc-commercial-transactions/pet-resurrection-by-npc/

See second paragraph 
  • WhispererWhisperer Posts: 40
    ok. thanks for the info, but it is still stupid

please remove the timer so a player can Rez the pet immediately, there is no reason to have a delay timer other than to further annoy a player after a pet death
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    I disagree. If you or a friend spend the skill points for vetting you can res immediately. A delay is a fare trade for not doing so. 

Hint if your in a rush and there is no player around to res you pet give a call on general chat. On my shard at lest someone will usually pop into luna to help you.
    not on legends during the day UK time there isn't :(

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204

Instead of asking for a change in code you can look at your options. You can start a new EJ account with 50 animal lore 50 vet. From there you can find an imbuer to make a set of jewels to give you +30 lore and vet to bring your skill to 80/80.

In roughly 10 minutes of set up you will have a completely free character set up to rez any pet you wish. As you need that character your skill will rise allowing for faster rez times.

lol Urge I like it :)
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    Whisperer said:
    ok. thanks for the info, but it is still stupid

please remove the timer so a player can Rez the pet immediately, there is no reason to have a delay timer other than to further annoy a player after a pet death
    To my understanding, this NPCs delay is meant to maintain the need and use of players' Veterinary skill as usefull and necessary.

Usually, a request for a per resurrection in General Chat gets an helpfull player to help...

Unless it is a totally off hours time...
  • Bit of a necro, but this is also applying to player vetting as well now. My Macer's Paroxy Swampy died, so i went to resurrect it with my Tamer/Mage on another account, and i keep getting "You must wait just a few moments before resurrecting that." Been getting that message for more than the past 10 mins now...
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Yup Takes approx 10 mins.  It is supposed to encourage group play....
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.