Is there a way to change the Black Market PARROT character's name ?

I was not aware that the Parrot, upon redeeming it for 100,000 Doubloons, got spawned with the claiming character's name....

Once I realized it, I had already purchased 3 of them which now, obviously, are all 3 in that character's name that claimed them...

Which is pointless to have....

So, my question is, how do I now "change" for the 2 "extra" Parrots in that character's name the character to whom they are befriended ?

As an alternative, how can I "undo" my purchase for the 2 extra parrots so as to then claim them with other 2 characters ?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I wish there was
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Drakelord said:
    I wish there was
    Well, why  couldn't the Developers make it possible to change the Parrot's character's name ?

I mean, it would not make it overpowered by no means and would make players HAPPY SO, WHY NOT ?

@Kyronix ; ?
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204

Probably the same reason they can't change the "owned by" talismans. It might not be something they can do.

It's been mentioned several times here about only claiming with the character you want.

Urge said:

Probably the same reason they can't change the "owned by" talismans. It might not be something they can do.

It's been mentioned several times here about only claiming with the character you want.

Well, if it is complicated to permit to players to change the name of the character befriended to the Parrot, how about letting players to "undo" a Parrot's pick so as to be able to then change the name of the character it gets befriended to ?

This should be more simple...

Or, at the very least, "turn off" the character's name so that the Parrot woujld only be a Parrot ?
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    You claimed the parrots three times with the same char and expected to get a different name?
    Hmmm
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    LMAO
    Dear DEVs
    I made a selection, not once but THREE times, without researching it and it is not what I want could you please come fix it for me.

Maybe you should read more or at least only pick ONE and see what you get or maybe ask simple questions like 1 or 2 sentences long before you come on here asking the DEVs to fix you mistakes all the time.
    edited June 2019
    You claimed the parrots three times with the same char and expected to get a different name?
    Hmmm
    No, I actually expected JUST a Parrot.... no name tied to it....

Why would a Parrot have a character's name tied to it at all ??
    Bilbo said:
    LMAO
    Dear DEVs
    I made a selection, not once but THREE times, without researching it and it is not what I want could you please come fix it for me.

Maybe you should read more or at least only pick ONE and see what you get or maybe ask simple questions like 1 or 2 sentences long before you come on here asking the DEVs to fix you mistakes all the time.
    Frankly, to me it was a granted that the Parrot would only be a Parrot, no character's name tied to it...

I wanted 3 for 3 characters and so claimed it 3 times in a row having the 300,000 points...

I simply did not check it the first claiming as to me, it was a granted that the Parrot would just be a Parrot, no character name tied to it....

Besides, I do not see "why" the Parrot should be tied to a single character....
  • popps said:

Besides, I do not see "why" the Parrot should be tied to a single character....
    Ever own a real parrot?  
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The answer to your question is 'no'.
This discussion has been closed.