Selling items for money

Are accounts, gold, items allowed to be sold on this site for RL money?  I haven't seen them but figured I would clear it up. 

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    https://forum.uo.com/page/tos
    9. No Posting In Breach Of Games’ Terms of Service - You must not post, or link to materials that are, in breach of the games’ Terms of Service. This includes, but is not limited to:
    1. Advertisement or promotion of unofficial servers.
    2. Information on exploits of bugs in sufficient detail to allow others to perform said exploit.
    3. Cash sales of in game items.
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    Are accounts, gold, items allowed to be sold on this site for RL money?  I haven't seen them but figured I would clear it up. 
    On this site maybe not. But in general it seems ok and even encouraged. TOS is not enforced at all for RMT. No worries  ;)
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Can we clear up all the other issues that you have not seen while we are at it?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited March 2018
    @pawain @JollyJade @bilbo and @LizaDeSierra (nice facepalm image! :) )

The TOS of this UO Official Forum forbid any reference "to cash sales of game items" (BTW: is a whole account an "item", in this TOS terms? :) ).
    I think anyway @KiMarhi_Scrible question was more a "meta-question" (correct me if I'm Wrong, so I can go to Shame instead), i.e., not about "how/where I can buy/sell Accs/Items/Gold with RWM", but "It is real-world-wise legal (based on "UO - The Game" TOS), the RWM resale of accounts, items, etc.?".
    The catch 22 here is that ,on this forum, you cannot have a reply to your question (at least not from other "forumers", maybe from an official envoy of BS/UO, e.g. @Mesanna or @Mariah
    ), because it is a question that here we are TOS-forbidden to ask and at which we are TOS-forbidden to reply.
    I.
    BTW: Obviously in the case of this post of mine, "Ceci n'est pas une réponse"... B) ;)

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    No.
This discussion has been closed.