the troll win uo

2»

Comments

• CetricCetric Posts: 152
    edited June 2019
    Jen Marie... you are out of your element here. 

TBH there is no more need to even discuss this.  The issues have been laid out, i think fairly cleanly for a long period of time.  Dev time one way or the other.  I'm tired of "campaigning" for logical things that never change, and then a publish will hit with a heavy amount of thought given to very simple changes.
  • TailTail Posts: 70
    edited June 2019
    I would suggest a lower timer on Shatter Pots. :expressionless:
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    Has anyone bothered to test shatters on kegs?
  • Urge said:
    Has anyone bothered to test shatters on kegs?
    Test alternatives and work arounds BEFORE ranting on forums?  I dare you to make less sense.
  • ezikelezikel Posts: 90
    dev need to remove this shit fast ,how its a good think to lose 50 pot in 15 sec. i really think its the most stupid things in the game....
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    LOLOL, stop carrying 150 pots and you wont lose that many.
  • ezikelezikel Posts: 90
    i only carry 70 pot . with 150 am going to lose 90 if its not more

• LynkLynk Posts: 186
    The only ones who like shatters as is are the ones that exclusively play stealthers and just stealth around shattering people and not participating otherwise in PvP.
  • TailTail Posts: 70
    Lynk said:
    The only ones who like shatters as is are the ones that exclusively play stealthers and just stealth around shattering people and not participating otherwise in PvP.
    No
    Lynk said:
    How is it any different then people who just stealth around and dismount people with a bow or a bola and just smoke bomb?  Should we delete those too?!?!   This whole thread is nothing but whining.  Its a game, if you cant handle it then don't play.
  • LynkLynk Posts: 186
    Funny the two people who disagree are literally the people who i only see after shatter message hits me.  Hey, you do you, its not going to change, but at least own it.
    Lynk said:
    Funny the two people who disagree are literally the people who i only see after shatter message hits me.  Hey, you do you, its not going to change, but at least own it.
    Way to completely ignore the point I made, good job.  LOL
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,981Moderator
    Time to leave this one to the discretion of the developers.
This discussion has been closed.