From the desk of EM Faine Morgan - June Edition

EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator
Greetings Catskills! As a new month rolls around, it's time to talk about the upcoming activities.

But first, there's a little May unfinished business to take care of!

May's Fishing Contest Winner - Adrian Monk with a Fairy Salmon weighing in at 189 stones!
Honorable mention goes to Circe for a Fairy Salmon weighing in at 147 stones.
If you would like your fish back, please message me and I will make arrangements to return them to you. A "trophy" will be placed in Luna Mint shortly with the winner's name. 

June's Fish which must be caught between June 1st and June 27th will be the Holy Mackerel. Entries can be dropped in the mailbox at either the reward hall in Malas or the Meeting Hall near the Britain Moongate. The reward hall can be accessed by jumping in the scary vortex near the EM Hall in Britain. The Meeting Hall is located due north of the Britain moongate.

June Events - 
Monday, June 3rd - 7:30 p.m. - Council Meeting with the King - Blackthorn's Castle
Thursday, June 13th - 8:00 p.m. - EM Led Event - Gate provided from Luna Mint
Thursday, June 27th - 8:00 p.m. - EM Led Event - Gate provided from Luna Mint

Also, don't forget to read and give feedback on the Catskills Royal Guard, Spies, Healers thread if you have any thoughts. The plan is to announce and kick this off in July so I'd love to hear your thoughts if you have something to add. 

Thoughts, suggestions and comments are always welcome via email at emfainemorgan@gmail.com. You can also follow me on Facebook, although I'm not very exciting. LOL

See you in Sosaria!