Moderators closing discussions because they dont like what the players are saying

Pretty childish behaviour. We are the ones that pay to play the game..it isnt a dictatorship. If it is, look how well those how gone down over histroy

If you actually listened to people's suggestions and not think that you know best maybe you would have more people playing the game instead of leaving?

Comments

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited May 2019
    I stopped taking them any serious a while ago. IBTL lmao
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • FenriswolfFenriswolf Posts: 19
    is there an IBTD?...:-)
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    IBTL
  • Locking posts is common on game forums...are you kidding? Some of you may not remember the old uo.com forums before they closed them, but posts got locked there all of the time, it's nothing new and nothing that will go away. 

And FYI, just like social media sites have the right to ban and lock accounts, this forum has the same rights. Yes we are customers, but your posting rights only go so far...la
  • FenriswolfFenriswolf Posts: 19
    Locking posts is common on game forums...are you kidding? Some of you may not remember the old uo.com forums before they closed them, but posts got locked there all of the time, it's nothing new and nothing that will go away. 

And FYI, just like social media sites have the right to ban and lock accounts, this forum has the same rights. Yes we are customers, but your posting rights only go so far...la

Not the point i was making, and yes just a bit of whining, but if you dont at least comment or react to something you think is unjust or unfair then it becomes the norm. People accept it because they think everyone else accepts it. Dont just accept things in life unless you want to be a sheep...Baaa
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Locking posts is common on game forums...are you kidding? Some of you may not remember the old uo.com forums before they closed them, but posts got locked there all of the time, it's nothing new and nothing that will go away. 

Hell Rico remember if you got a time out on the old forum so did your account and it was the DEVs doing the modding back then and god forbid if you told one of them they were wrong.
  • Bilbo said:

Hell Rico remember if you got a time out on the old forum so did your account and it was the DEVs doing the modding back then and god forbid if you told one of them they were wrong.
    Oh I remember, it's where I learned my trol...er, forum etiquette...la
    Bilbo said:

Oh I remember, it's where I learned my trol...er, forum etiquette...la
    LMAO So true but I have to say that these forums are a lot more user friendly if you know what I mean.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Pretty childish behaviour. We are the ones that pay to play the game..it isnt a dictatorship. If it is, look how well those how gone down over histroy

If you actually listened to people's suggestions and not think that you know best maybe you would have more people playing the game instead of leaving?

This is a Dictatorship.  Why would it be anything but one?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Pawain said:

This is a Dictatorship.  Why would it be anything but one?
    Pretty much this. They own the place. What they say goes. God knows, I disagree with them more often than not, but I am sure glad this is not a democracy.
  • From what I’ve seen it isn’t necessarily the content of a post but how it’s conveyed. 
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    ^^^^^ What he said.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Yeah, y'all need to quit being so caustic, sarcastic, snide, sardonic, smart-alec and rude.  <span>:expressionless:</span>
     >:) 
  • BruceBruce Posts: 27
    I just had a post deleted, but I guess I was off topic since the new content discussion post was locked. Seems petty though.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    You can catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar, just sayin . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    @Bruce I was not the one to action your post, but I assume it was removed as a result of the warning in the second post of the thread you referenced:

Any posts that do not follow the stated format will be removed.
    @Fenriswolf your mindreading skills need work

This discussion has been closed.