Chaos your keep is falling.

on the atlantic shard in trammel, water on 2 sides. you still have time to save it. If you know him please let him know. the icq on house sign isn't his, it belongs to the one who sold it to him and they cant get in touch. 

Comments

• RubyKnightRubyKnight Posts: 192
    Thanks, That is my ICQ and 25+ people have icq'd me already. He bought it in game and I never had any contact info. I tried for a couple of months to catch him to change the sign.
    ICQ 568300481
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    edited May 2019
    I hope he is able to save it or else that will suck since he paid for it in game and did not place himself. I hope it is emptyy at least, because it would really suck if he lost all his stuff with his home. @RubyKnight maybe you can place again for him since you know its location and can transfer it to him when he returns.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Arron said:
    I hope he is able to save it or else that will suck since he paid for it in game and did not place himself. I hope it is emptyy at least, because it would really suck if he lost all his stuff with his home. @ RubyKnight maybe you can place again for him since you know its location and can transfer it to him when he returns.
    The Keep is PACKED FULL of items for a worth of at least several hundreds millions GPs. Thinking that if Chaos don't come back in time a lot of the loot will go to the notorios scripters is depressing.
    At least thanks to Spring/Soldahouse "IDOCs Rune House" - https://forum.uo.com/discussion/3936/free-idoc-runes-for-everyone - maybe some of the stuff will be "recovered" by some "normal" player...

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    A number of posts have been removed from this thread. If anyone is able to contact the owner of this house please do so. No other discussion is needed.
This discussion has been closed.