New Castles Update?

2»

Comments

• GigglesGiggles Posts: 62
    Larisa said:
    I actually did some on graph paper...but never sent them in..it's just too hard to visualize on paper.

I'm gonna try with lego's!
    Graph paper... pshhhhhhh

Paint ftw... 

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -Dr. Seuss
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    HAHAH!!! Giggles you always make me laugh!
    Playing with a "plausible" design with one of my castles right now, using the crafted stone - but I keep running out of the plain granite, then I buy out everyone on Pac so am forced to go mining. With spring break next week, should be able to stock up again.
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    Castles need secret doors and passages. Maybe now a days a secret door to a house teleporter somewhere else in the castle <span>:smile:</span>
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400

Don't get me wrong  I like my castles ... but they do need this revamp...   stairs are great but I would like a few tp's to get round all that walking... and the long halls... if love to get back that few square's back and use the room for more than a few tables and path.

and the inner section   don't get me started on that... you don't use or see ppl use the left side I like the idea of a grassy area  on the first floor   the koi pond comes to mind...   so get out there and design your tush off ppl!