Yew Gate Temp

AraxieAraxie Posts: 6
edited May 2019 in PvP / VvV
Is this a good temp for yew gate? Also, what program should I use to chug pots and trip trap boxes?

Thanks,

Ani!

image removed by Mariah

Comments

• ezikelezikel Posts: 90
    look really legit all this icon on the bottom
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited May 2019
    LOL UOSxxxx  @Mariah @Rorschach
  • TjalleTjalle Posts: 77
    *shakes head*
    For some reason, despite this, I have a feeling his account will remain active...
  • PaithanPaithan Posts: 120
    Lol gotta love trammies 
  • AraxieAraxie Posts: 6
    Paithan said:
    Lol gotta love trammies 
    fight me bro
    Araxie said:
    Paithan said:
    Lol gotta love trammies 
    fight me bro
    No problems there.  But, was referring to the trammie that made a laughable comment about the account remaining active. 
    Paithan said:
    Araxie said:
    Paithan said:
    Lol gotta love trammies 
    fight me bro
    No problems there.  But, was referring to the trammie that made a laughable comment about the account remaining active. 
    So only Trammies cal out cheaters and only Fellies cheat, wow thank you for that insight.
    Bilbo said:
    Paithan said:
    Araxie said:
    Paithan said:
    Lol gotta love trammies 
    fight me bro
    So only Trammies cal out cheaters and only Fellies cheat, wow thank you for that insight.
    Bilbo vs Paith, book it.
    Paithan said:
    Araxie said:
    Paithan said:
    Lol gotta love trammies 
    fight me bro
    Calm down, cowboy.
    No need to make it even more obvious which side of the fence you play on...
    Araxie said:
    Bilbo said:
    Paithan said:
    Araxie said:
    Paithan said:
    Lol gotta love trammies 
    fight me bro
    Bilbo vs Paith, book it.
    Haven't PvPed since Age of Shit came out so no clue on EvE and I doubt he even knows what honorable PvP is anyway. I also redid my armor breaking macer after AoS.  Plus I have no idea how to run all these cheats that they use in this so called PvP BS.
    Tjalle said:
    Paithan said:
    Araxie said:
    Paithan said:
    Lol gotta love trammies 
    fight me bro
    Calm down, cowboy.

People that claim if you use a program outside of outdated UOA that gives the same functionality as EC as cheating ... or modifying  bad art is cheating. Just makes me LOL every time. 
    Paithan said:
    Tjalle said:
    Paithan said:
    Araxie said:
    Paithan said:
    Lol gotta love trammies 
    fight me bro
    Calm down, cowboy.

People that claim if you use a program outside of outdated UOA that gives the same functionality as EC as cheating ... or modifying  bad art is cheating. Just makes me LOL every time. 
    Doubtful.
    But I guess you think you sound cooler by saying that so...

You wanna know what´s really funny though? Watching grown men trying to justify cheating. Now that´s gold.
  • CazadorCazador Posts: 83
    Tjalle said:
    Paithan said:
    Tjalle said:
    Paithan said:
    Araxie said:
    Paithan said:
    Lol gotta love trammies 
    fight me bro
    Calm down, cowboy.

Doubtful.
    But I guess you think you sound cooler by saying that so...

You wanna know what´s really funny though? Watching grown men trying to justify cheating. Now that´s gold.
    Is it funnier watching grown men/women cry about pixel treasure boxes? Which do you consider more amusing?
    Paithan said:
    Tjalle said:
    Paithan said:
    Araxie said:
    Paithan said:
    Lol gotta love trammies 
    fight me bro
    Calm down, cowboy.

How dare you modify UOs shitty trees and shrubs, you are such a cheating scumbag!
    Paith vs Tjalle, original artwork, book it.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    This thread is serving no useful purpose
This discussion has been closed.