Yew Gate Template

AraxieAraxie Posts: 6
edited May 2019 in General Discussions
Is this a good temp for yew gate? Also, what program should I use to chug pots and trip trap boxes?

Thanks,

Ani!
Image removed by Mariah

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    edited May 2019
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited May 2019
    Araxie said:
    Is this a good temp for yew gate? Also, what program should I use to chug pots and trip trap boxes?

Thanks,

Ani!
    You do understand that this is the offical UO Forum and it only supports the use of legal programs and UOSxxxx is not one of them.  @Mariah @Rorschach
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    ^^^^ Thanks for giving the name of the program or app or whatever it is.  I'm sure that is more of an exploit than stairs. :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    fixed
  • TjalleTjalle Posts: 77
    Why is this not an insta-ban?
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    From what I see in chat,. you will need some macros made telling people about their momma, 8-10 various sexual remarks, and shatter pots
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 895
    Tjalle said:
    Why is this not an insta-ban?
        Obliviousness, is what I'm going with.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    lol
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2019
    I’ve never heard of anyone being banned for using non approved programs.

you can even post videos of using speedhack on this official forum as long as you deliberately cut out the taskbar at the bottom. 
    Apparently there is no way of verifying that the horse legs are moving double speed even though the video speed is 1:1 ratio..
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    This thread was supposed to discuss a template. Please confine your posts to the topic by suggesting suitable templates.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    No it wasn’t, the original poster clearly just posted someone else’s screenshot of them using third party programs and just came up with a random question. Trust me, it’s the sort of thing I do.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    In that case, it is serving no useful purpose.
This discussion has been closed.