Going back to some discussions from long ago-

regarding t-chests and shipwreck chests, let's carry that conversation over to the current event.

Why is it necessary, on a merchant/pirate/whatever ship, when you scuttle it and go to loot;

to have 5 stacks of 50 verite ingots, or whatever color.  various leathers, broken down into mulitple stacks of 10 or 50.

Same with cotton, lumber, logs, almost everything we loot from them.

Note:  the vast majority of the playerbase has graduated from elementary school, and giving us 5 stacks of 50 doesn't make us feel like we got more goods than having 1 stack of 250.

Truth is, it kinda pisses us off-having to stack it up to move it.

Solution:  all like items in the chest should be stacked.

Thank you.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    You really want a revamp on pirate ship chests?  :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Pawain said:
    You really want a revamp on pirate ship chests?  :D
    LOL no.  Currently I am sorry we are getting a revamp on tmaps.  I just wish all like stackables in the same chest were actually stacked...Doesnt sound like it's too much to ask, on the surface.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Post it as a bug.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    I kind of don't mind this as it allows me to keep from getting overloaded and I don't have to do math to figure out how many I can drag to my backpack.

Yes I have a beetle, but it tends to die more than I would care for it to since I can't ride and drive my boat. *smiles*

I just hold shift and drag. Not sure if you know about that? help with pulling any stacked item. Or is it control. *thinks* I hold both usually out of habit.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208

what next, just send you an email to say you have received some ingots in your bank and skip the whole scuttling..
    you could say this about every single part of the game. This is what the game is. 
    Why have to fire more than one cannon..? Everything is repetitive. 
    Everything is repetitive.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002