House Upgrading

2»

Comments

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Does someone know if he can do the stand under the sign and choose to resize and choose a new one without losing his spot and still placing the regular keep if nothing else goes?

If you aren't using EC, I do know that it helps with placement greatly.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I still like the old Keeps I just wish they give us access to the sealed areas in the walls, back ages ago we were able to drop in and mark runes inside, I just want to make two secret rooms within the current Keep using those two areas.  I do not wish to convert to any of the new Keeps and I am not going to touch my swamp castle it will remain as is.  I do not want a foundation around mine keep either but except it if they gave us just the basic Keep with doors to secret rooms and the rest of the building looking like a basic Keep.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited May 2019

Drakelord said:
    I still like the old Keeps I just wish they give us access to the sealed areas in the walls, back ages ago we were able to drop in and mark runes inside, I just want to make two secret rooms within the current Keep using those two areas.  I do not wish to convert to any of the new Keeps and I am not going to touch my swamp castle it will remain as is.  I do not want a foundation around mine keep either but except it if they gave us just the basic Keep with doors to secret rooms and the rest of the building looking like a basic Keep.
    I suspect (with no proof, clearly) that one of the points of all these "New Classic" House Designs & Contests have to do with the streamlining of the Houses DB management process by phasing out the old irregulary shaped "no foundations" Keeps & Castles. The fact that they blocked the Toons access to three of the "indentations" at the Keeps base IMO is illuminating.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    One thing you could do @Drakelord is design a keep that is exactly like the classic keep but has access to the blocked off areas. Just a thought. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    One thing you could do @ Drakelord is design a keep that is exactly like the classic keep but has access to the blocked off areas. Just a thought. 
    Do you mean in the next Keeps Contest (hoping it will pass the selection), or a 18x18 shaped like a Classic Keep?
    In the next keep contest

• Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326

You mean like the one I design practically every time?
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326

Chrille is correct.  I was wrong about that rock.  It's passable so it is not what is stopping you from conversion.

I went to the same spot in Tram on GL and there is a customized keep that appears to be in the same spot as yours.

There's got to be some add-on or something inside your keep preventing converison.

You mean like the one I design practically every time?
    Never bothered to look at them on test. Just suggesting a plan of action for Drakelord. If that’s what y’all want, get out and promote it. Let me know which one it is in the next contest and I’ll go vote for it. 

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Mariah said:
    There were 2 different packs for 7th character slot. One is for the slot alone, the other was a combined pack 7th character and storage increase. The storage increase is also sold alone, but you can't add both the 7th and storage and the storage alone, it's an either/or situation.

I'm not seeing the combined pack on the page you linked. It may have been removed.

The combo pack was removed a while ago.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    edited May 2019

Chrille is correct.  I was wrong about that rock.  It's passable so it is not what is stopping you from conversion.

I went to the same spot in Tram on GL and there is a customized keep that appears to be in the same spot as yours.

There's got to be some add-on or something inside your keep preventing converison

So I upgraded My Keep in Fel by dropping it a couple of days ago. When I tried to replace it I could not find the House Placement Tool. OMG!!! I had everything set up and placed the tool in a clear spot in my backpack, but I could not find it and panicked. Took me a few minutes to find it , but those were the longest and most terror filled minutes I have had in quite a while, but it ended in success. I moved it south one tile and placed a new design. Mission Accomplished. Thanks for the assist everyone.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    yes!!!! something good! :)
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Yes I was very pleased as well.Thank you.