How do you repair your gear?

Hello! Om trying to find out how to repair low durability gear .
I used the vendor search and typed: Blacksmith repair deed but no results showed up ? 

Comments

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    Try typing in repair deeds or Blacksmithing repair deeds. If that does not help you can ask if anyone has blacksmithing repair deeds for sale in general chat. Usually there is always someone on who is willing to help. Which  shard do you olay on?
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    If you're on Legends I have a repair bench loaded and set to public, house is beside the Skara farms.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    Buy a bunch of Deeds and put them in the public repair bench.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I tried looking for Blacksmith repair deeds on the vendor search but i didnt get any results
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Search for 'blacksmith repair'  do not include the word 'deed'.  Also if you post which shard you are playing someone will probably come forward to offer you help.
  • Captain_LuckyCaptain_Lucky Posts: 556
    edited May 2019
    It's a contract... not a deed :)
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 642
    Last weekend on Baja a recently returned player was offering free repairs in Luna with no takers. As the Mayor of Moonglow I hired him to run a couple hours of free repair service at the Armory in Moonglow.  Next thing I know there's a fortune teller offering free fortunes inside the shop as well.  They ended up with some customers and it turned out to be a lot of fun reminiscent of "The Good Old Days".
  • Ah i tried to buy some Blacksmith contracts via the vendor search .
    But when i teleported to the actual vendor be didnt have any repair deeds ?
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Ah i tried to buy some Blacksmith contracts via the vendor search .
    What shard are you on?
  • Bilbo said:
    Ah i tried to buy some Blacksmith contracts via the vendor search .
    What shard are you on?
    Im on the Atlantic shard 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    There is a ton of them at the houses on Vendor search.  I just went to one and used the open container clicky and you can buy them.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.