Dismount special on pets no longer procs

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,108
edited May 2019 in Bugs
The special dismount on any pet does not seem to proc anymore. Not sure how long this has been going on for. I tried a triton and a lesser hiryu, both with 120 wrestling/tactics skill and got both guilded and non guilded friend to disarm to ensure the pets hit, after 5 mins for each, no dismount.

However something odd did happen, at one point with the triton I received the dismount debuff myself yet neither me nor the sampire it was attacking got dismounted.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 2,793
    Looks like another bug in that picture.  The pets are attacking an  AFK Miner for 10 minutes and the miner has that little damage.

Please fix this.
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 486
    were you mounted yourself while the pet was attacking? We just ran a test with a dismount pet and it did dismount as soon as the owner was on foot.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,108
    I also suspected that so we tried mounted and dismounted, could not get either pet to dismount. What pet were you using?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

we were using a trained Triton with dismount
    I’ll do more testing 

it usually procured on the 4th or 5th hit (a bit disappointing since that was the only ability it had)
    Mine were hitting a disarmed char for over 5 mins..
    how many followers was your triton?

edited May 2019
    it was a 4 slot pet. Also the target was not disarmed.