Can we fix VVV silver points?

SummonedSummoned Posts: 37
I get the whole VVV town fights..  But really can't we at least get half points for killing VVV members outside of the town? It would be nice to get some points again. Since pvp is mostly over spawns, gate fighting or??? It would be nice to get some points for it. Since come back to pvp a few weeks ago I rejoin VVV. . No points. . Killed 20+ people and cant even buy nova pots! I need a horse! @Kyronix

Comments

• LynkLynk Posts: 185
    Just do a town?
  • SummonedSummoned Posts: 37
    Is anyone doing towns? Other then the people selling VVV items in tram? Do you disagree there should be points awarded for out of town Kills? Dungeon kills or gate kills like factions? Even half points? 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Points are the only incentive to even do towns. Once there becomes a choice they'll be forever empty. 

Disagree with your proposal. 
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2019
    Summoned said:
    Is anyone doing towns? Other then the people selling VVV items in tram? 
    Nope, you will get more than enough points for a horse doing one town unchallenged. Tip, hide yourself so you don’t win the town so fast, then you get to claim more altars. 

Another tip, just do the towns while you’re waiting on a champ raid.

Another tip, always keep a spare unclaimed VvV horse in your pack (insured for 10gp) so when yours dies and disappears after 8 deaths, you’re not without one in the field.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002