New Reward: Weapons Cache

We have seed boxes, sots and PS books, jewelry boxes, recipe books. It's time for the Weapons Cache. /end
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    And Mannequins that show stats that only take up one slot when fully equipped!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I would settle for a "Swap weapons" option on Mannequins at least for now.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I like both those ideas Garth esp the Weps Cache
  • I literally said the same thing 2 days ago to my hubby...only I said a weapons rack , a wall mounted wep storage container =)
  • FreelsyFreelsy Posts: 70
    You know what would be amazing. A mannequin of sorts that will store an entire template! You could drop soulstones (while still being retrievable) into the mannequin to store builds AND armor. Imagine being able to swap between templates/load outs quickly!
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326

Now you're just talking crazy.  LoL.
    Freelsy said:
    You know what would be amazing. A mannequin of sorts that will store an entire template! You could drop soulstones (while still being retrievable) into the mannequin to store builds AND armor. Imagine being able to swap between templates/load outs quickly!
    LIKE!

I know I've seen this a few times but I've still got to ask?  How do you have Forums in 2019 without a "like" button?

Any ways to reduce storage is a good idea in my book.  

Weapons rack, weapons locker, cache, whatever.  No matter how much I throw away there's as much coming in.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    We have seed boxes, sots and PS books, jewelry boxes, recipe books. It's time for the Weapons Cache. /end
    I proposed this item to Mesanna a year ago. She said "Good idea! We will evaluate it for a future Veteran Reward"... :D
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    edited May 2019
    I'd raher FIRST see as Designed and released ARMOIRES for armor.... and WEAPONS' RACKS....

Containers with searchable functions in which to store all armor pieces and all weapons to then be able to find what we need by means of search functions and filters....

Want to find that Slayer ? look in ONE place, set the filter and get it in no time...

Need that piece of armor that has that LRC and MR + certain resists ? Open up the Armoire, enter the search data wanted and in no time the wanted piece is before one's own eyes...

This is what I would like to be Designed and released before anything else.....
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Ivenor said:
    I proposed this item to Mesanna a year ago. She said "Good idea! We will evaluate it for a future Veteran Reward"... :D
    fyi :) 2 yrs ago 

Hopefully the Weapons Rack and Wardrobe aren't far behind. I know we can use Mannequins and Stewards, and I love them but I shouldn't have to set my house to public just so I can use a Steward.
    You and Several Others like this.

pirate I re-read this reply several times and find no attempt at trolling or need for conduct points.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    One question... a Weapons's Cache and a Weapons' Rack would be the same thing ?

That is, a container to hold multiple Weapons in it ?
    Ivenor said:
    fyi :) 2 yrs ago 

Hopefully the Weapons Rack and Wardrobe aren't far behind. I know we can use Mannequins and Stewards, and I love them but I shouldn't have to set my house to public just so I can use a Steward.
    You and Several Others like this.

pirate I re-read this reply several times and find no attempt at trolling or need for conduct points.
    Genial minds thinks alike... B)

Anyway, considered Bonnie reply, we can stay assured that we will see it... "SOON™"! :D

Yr 30 Vet Reward
    Bilbo said:
    Yr 30 Vet Reward
    Nope, that VR will be "The Eternal Diaper of Incontinence"... :D
    Ivenor said:
    Bilbo said:
    Yr 30 Vet Reward
    Nope, that VR will be "The Eternal Diaper of Incontinence"... :D
     :D