Green Houses! and other ideas

Couple of months have passed so I figured it was time to beg for my greenhouse again =)    10th year vet reward that functions like a seed box, and looks something like a garden shed only a compact little greenhouse...….yall just don't understand...I have ocd problems with plants! lol...I cannot leave them on the ground when I see them...ive maxed 2 18x18's with bumped storage just on plants...….really really need this!

Also bird cages =) with different colored birds...brass, copper, gold, silver cages would be nice " few different Victorian designs"   would be nice if it worked like aquariums and we could go out and capture the birds we wanted to put in them " because uo is full of bird species" 

and lastly.... lol.... for the love of all that is holy make giant ice serpents go to 5 slot! please =)

oh and 1 more thing lol...a harpy statue on the vet reward list would be nice …..ok im done lol.....ill beg again in a couple of months :P

Comments

• VioletViolet Posts: 371
    Couple of months have passed so I figured it was time to beg for my greenhouse again =)    10th year vet reward that functions like a seed box, and looks something like a garden shed only a compact little greenhouse...….yall just don't understand...I have ocd problems with plants! lol...I cannot leave them on the ground when I see them...ive maxed 2 18x18's with bumped storage just on plants...….really really need this!

Also bird cages =) with different colored birds...brass, copper, gold, silver cages would be nice " few different Victorian designs"   would be nice if it worked like aquariums and we could go out and capture the birds we wanted to put in them " because uo is full of bird species" 

CaT hides from me on plant collection day, I just need to find where all your houses are to drop off my weekly harvest in front of.  Do you still have that one in Zento? Hmmm...

I actually really like both the green house and The bird cage idea.  They both would be lovely. 
  • I moved to yew =) straight south of the abby  lol and I will gladly take that hoard of plants you do weekly lol......I have endless accts storing plants LOL
  • I have the same problem irl also lol...my husband isn't even gonna have to mow before to long, theres just gonna be cobblestone paths going around the flower beds lol!
  • You can mow flowers, as well as grass.  >:)
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    LOL.   I don't think that would go over well with @Dixie_of_Chessy_01. hehe.
  • *starts the bushhog*

I think that if you were to attemp getting near her flowers and bushes that you will be crusing for a bruising. You have been warned @Victim_Of_Siege .Lol. *Runs for Cover as Victim_of _Siege starts his bushhog*
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,839
    edited April 2019

:o 
  • You can mow flowers, as well as grass.  >:)   and id mow dat a$$  :P  =)

You never know, I might like it.   B)

You never know, I might like it.   B)     :D