From the Desk of EM Faine Morgan - May Edition

EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator
Greetings Catskills! I will put up a separate post for Royal Guard/Healer discussions but I wanted to get this up for the events for May. Again, I sincerely apologize for having to postpone last Thursday's event. Looking at the calendar, however, I'm going to shift things just a little for this month which should get us back on track for June. Instead of the 2nd and 4th Thursday, I'm gong to put the events on the 3rd and 5th Thursday. It will still work out to one event every two weeks so I hope this works out ok for everyone. 

Also, as I said at the meet and greet, starting in May, we are going to do a monthly fishing contest. When I post the schedule of events for each month, I will post the month's fish as well as the dates of submission. All fish can be turned in at the mailbox at either the House of Commons or the Malas Award Hall. The fish MUST be date stamped within the posted time limits of the contest.

Thursday, May 2nd, 8 p.m. - EM Led Event postponed from April 25th - Gate provided from Luna Mint
Monday, May 6th, 7:30 p.m. - Council Meeting with the King - the public is invited
Thursday, May 16th, 8 p.m. - EM Led Event - Gate provided from Luna Mint
Thursday, May 30th 8 p.m. - EM Led Event - Gate provided from Luna Mint

May's Fish - Fairy Salmon from Ter Mur - All fish must be date stamped between May 1 and May 27th. Winner will be announced with the June event schedule. 

Comments

• EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator
    Couple of quick clarifications on the Fishing Contest based on some questions I've seen on Facebook or received via email - 

1. Winning fish is based on biggest fish.
    2. There are mailboxes at both the House of Commons near Britain gate and the Reward House in Malas which can be accessed via the portal near the EM Hall Northwest Britain.