UO.com is down

Neither myself nor my sister can get UO.com to load. I doubt its our computers. She's running an Alienware 17 R4 with 7th Gen i7 processor, 16 GB DDR4 ram, and Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics. I am running an HP Omen with core i7+ 8th gen, 16 GB DDR4 ram, Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics. So I am gonna say UO.com is down cause rigs are good, and can load other stuff.

Comments

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    seems the root domain is down... again....
    is not your computer. this happened earlier this week.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Down again
  • Dang it!  They need to get rid of GoDaddy.com and get a REAL  host. ;)  :D >:)
  • I also got this when I went to log into game:

Geez, I hope the login server don't go down next.  BTW, you do realize this being the weekend it probably won't get fix until after Monday.  :# :s
    edited April 2019
    the script is related to the news displayed which is pulled from the website at the root domain.
    you can bypass it as it doesn't affect login and such so just clicky No.

but... i wouldn't try to get to anything via the Help menu as character copy, links to the wiki, and such what not are not working right now.

gotta be something with the web host... 0.o
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    Kirthag may have it right...  I have been getting the script error for a few days now..  I do not expect to get it fixed till Monday... 
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    @Kyronix @Bleak  Any ETA on this?  some of us have an account we would like to pay <span>:disappointed:</span>
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    @ Kyronix @ Bleak  Any ETA on this?  some of us have an account we would like to pay <span>:disappointed:</span>
    Broadsword account management page is at https://accounts.eamythic.com/   .
    Guess I'm just backwards...I always go to the UO page and hit the accounts link.  lol  Anywho, its back up for now

@Uriah_Heep is good practice to bookmark some of these important pages. Over time, the domains have just gotten convoluted.

*nods*