Possible environmental bug?

MilenaMilena Posts: 30
Recently I discovered a weird event in the forest surrounding my house.

Most of the time the flowers are blooming in the forest, but every now and then, they are suddenly gone! It only lasts for a short while though, then they are in full bloom again. See pics for blooming and no-blooming. Map for location on the no-blooming one. (North Moonglow, Europa)

Not sure if it's a game bug, or just some local bug for me? I use CC client.

Milena Cindell - Europa

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Do flowers bloom at night, I am just guessing here
  • MilenaMilena Posts: 30
    It would have been a good explanation and something that makes sense! Unfortunately the event happens during daytime. (And nighttime I guess, I haven't checked) 
    Milena Cindell - Europa
    Well, I don't need any help with this anymore. The strange event has ceased to happen.  :)
    Milena Cindell - Europa
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    This is a version of the Fel/Tram desolation bug, but between Tokuno and Tram instead. It just takes a little longer to notice without the dramatic music sting.

Never go to Tokuno again and you'll be fine! ;)
    This is a version of the Fel/Tram desolation bug, but between Tokuno and Tram instead. It just takes a little longer to notice without the dramatic music sting.

Never go to Tokuno again and you'll be fine! ;)
    Riiight! Thank you! That makes sense.   :)

I remember when I returned to UO a couple of years ago... built a nice house in Tram and BAM... Fel-music and all the trees lost it leaves. Made me jump out of my seat!
    Milena Cindell - Europa
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Your house is really lovely!  :)
    jaytin said:
    Your house is really lovely!  :)
    Thank you!  <3
    Milena Cindell - Europa