High Sea's wish list and comments

I love Tracking can we make it so tracking is programmable IE: do not track other players ships do not track Barges ETC
can we have a ship based champ spawn ??
how about a grapple hook so once you close on a ship it stops moving away maybe make them a new type of craft able ammo? 
double loot in Fel ??
how about static shipping lanes that have random ships spawned in them shouldn't every major port have ship traffic??

comments
shouldn't orc pirates have better loot than merchant ships ? what is motivation to attack a pirate when i can blow up Merchant ship with no risk and get better loot
and really more of a question but why flood the market with high end ore and wood????
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Two more wish list items

Can we make the cargo hold a secure container for the purpose of refilling quivers

can it be changed so repairs can be made with the required supplies in the cargo hold rather than needing to put some much wood and cloth in our packs
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Make it a secure container, period.  So we can drop ore and wood etcc into wooden boxes or packs inside it, without a weight issue
  • HippoHippo Posts: 278
    McDougle said:
    Two more wish list items

Can we make the cargo hold a secure container for the purpose of refilling quivers

can it be changed so repairs can be made with the required supplies in the cargo hold rather than needing to put some much wood and cloth in our packs
    Great idea! I had to make a "repair" char with maxed STR and an empty pack and carp skill to recall to ship and make repairs, otherwise it would take forever to repair damage by holding only 200 cloth and 60 boards at a time.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 278
    McDougle said:
    I love Tracking can we make it so tracking is programmable IE: do not track other players ships do not track Barges ETC
    can we have a ship based champ spawn ??
    how about a grapple hook so once you close on a ship it stops moving away maybe make them a new type of craft able ammo? 
    double loot in Fel ??
    how about static shipping lanes that have random ships spawned in them shouldn't every major port have ship traffic??

comments
    shouldn't orc pirates have better loot than merchant ships ? what is motivation to attack a pirate when i can blow up Merchant ship with no risk and get better loot
    and really more of a question but why flood the market with high end ore and wood????
    I actually enjoy getting the high ore and wood - one day of pillaging merchantmen saves me a month of lumber jacking and mining - and much less boring.  Isn't most of the ingots/boards for sale harvested by BOTs anyway?
  • Ship Tracking definitely needs to be improved, so you can tell the difference between player ships and NPC ships.
    They also need to fix the bug with Ship Runes in a Runebook. If you place a Ship Rune in your runebook, it makes your Default rune not work, so you can't just recall off of the book itself. You can reset the Default rune and it'll work, until you recall to your ship again, which breaks the Default rune again.