High Seas "Rising Tide" Year content : Anyone really use the "magic" Fish pies or they need revamp?

As we know, this is the Year of the High Seas "Rising Tide" revamp content which, I understand, involves anything "Sea" related....

Now, talking about this, my understanding is, that hardly anyone uses the "magic" Fish pies...

They are simply not worth the hassle for the little that they give, i seem to understand....

So I wonder, is this perhaps the Year to give to these "magic" Fish pies that rework which they need boosting their effectiveness more towards what players think they should be so to make it worth for them to use them ?

So, when was the last time YOU used a magic fish pie and, most importantly, do you use them regularly and feel that they are worth the hassle/cost to get them or do you think that they should definitively get a rework to improve them and make them more worth the hassle to get/make them ?

Comments

• Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    A few QoL changes would help with the desirability of the pies:

• Special pie ingredients MUST stack
    • Duration of the pies should be doubled, removed upon death
    • Exceptional pies should have an additional boost (at least +2, subject to caps)
    • The Sea Market should be available via the crystal portal, "Market mint"