In Game Targeting system is Broken

The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 392
Since the last patch or maybe the one before the UO targeting system now targets anything and everything without consent basically.  When I run around on my samphire with guildies and one of them throws a EV down the targeting system targets it.  This never happened before, please fix this!!

Comments

• you should add what client you're using.

this has been an issue in the EC for a long time, so I'm guessing you're using CC?
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I use just the CC and I do not have this problem so what program has auto target when you are just running around.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 4,896
    It was not working when The Khaldun event was active.  I think they tried to fix it but it still will target something far away when 3 things are attacking you on the tile next to you.  Adding summons to the mix... ugh
  • which targeting system in the CC are you using? There's the old one and then you can check a box to use the new targeting system.
    Giving as many details as possible will help the devs to reproduce the issue and thus get to the bottom of it. So ideally you should give examples in which situation the system doesn't work (spells? target next? target nearest? attack last target? stuff like that)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 1,770Moderator
    Two posts containing personal attacks have been removed. Please post as suggested by @Max_Blackoak , attacking other posters with derogatory names achieves nothing.
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 392
    The new targeting system in game in CC using target nearest hostile.  It literally thinks everything is hostile even before it flags to you, Before you had to use open paperdoll to aggro the stuff first, now it flags everything all the time.  Prob happened when they added in the options to block war on friendlys and all that.
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 392
    @Bleak @Kyronix , please look into this, I am tired of attacking everyone in my guild by pressing attack nearest hostile!