2nd house on SP? If you only play Siege Perilous, can you place two houses on Siege per account?

Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
edited April 2019 in Siege
If you only play Siege Perilous, can you place two houses on Siege per account?

Comments

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    I suspect you already know the answer to this question.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    The answer is no. The rules are the same for every player. One house on any shard and one on Siege.
  • Houses

Houses on Siege Perilous and Mugen are separate to houses on shards which have a Trammel ruleset. Building a house on Siege Perilous or Mugen will not cause a house on another shard to fall.

Well that's all I could find on the wiki.  It's not exactly definitive.  All my accounts already have a house on production shards so I haven't dropped one and tried placing two houses on one account on Siege.  If it's possible I would though.

• Publish 82

Siege Housing

As of 6/21/13, player accounts will be allowed to have one primary house placed on a siege rule set shard (Mugen/ Siege Perilous) as well as one primary house placed on a non siege rule set shard.

Ok, took a few minutes to find it but "no" it is.

Seems kinda cheesy though.  Players who don't even play Siege can have a second house there but the players that actually do play Siege can't.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    And you can have a house on a prodo shard.  Using your logic then if I do not place a house on SP then I should be able to place a 2nd house on a prodo shard.
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited April 2019

Oh believe you me.  I agree with you.  The SP second house thing is dumb.  Nice try but total failure.  All it's done is clog up SP with unused plots & barely constructed houses.  Just allow a second house anywhere is what I'm advocating.
    I would love that but it will never happen as EA would lose to much money from house holding accounts shutting down.
    edited April 2019

I don't understand why you think that?  I believe few if any accounts would shut down simply for that reason.  The number one reason why players have multiple accounts is for more housing.  If they allowed two houses per account most players would simply double the number of houses they have. 

Who is gonna give up their houses, now a possible four if you have two accounts, to save $10 a month?  There aren't any 12 year olds without a job playing UO anymore.

Now I'll give ya that the few players with 40+ accounts, may actually consolidate accounts.  I believe the most vocal player with that many accounts claims to have 48 active accounts holding houses they just can't give up.  So yeah, that player may close some accounts but it's hardly gonna be the end of UO.

I have seven active accounts currently and I still sometimes come across a spot I like and get the itch to reopen another one for another house.  I'm a house addict.  I don't believe I'm the only one.
    WOW nice talking to you and it is obvious that you believe that anybody that does not agree with you is a 12 year old.  Go open more accounts to get more houses, why, because UO says you only get 1 prodo house and 1 SP house per account and you clearly can not read plain english.
    edited April 2019

WOW is right!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,945Moderator
    Please remember rule 1
    Please Treat ALL Posters with Respect and Courtesy.