Veteran Reward Teleporters

Before I waste a pick, can these also have their graphic changed like the store ones?

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Apparently not...
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    edited March 2019
    They can't, and per Mesanna, they won't consider changing the vet teleporters to have that option.
  • MrNiceMrNice Posts: 29
    And...why would that be?
    I had asked at the last meet and greet for the reasoning behind the decision, and merely got "we're not changing the veteran rewards" as a response
  • MrNice said:
    And...why would that be?

Because MESANNA  said "NO."
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Because they want that ability for the ones they sell only to boost sales.  Its all about the GREEN and EA.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Because the store bought ones you pay extra for? 

I can’t remember the last thread I read without kyron ix getting tagged unnecessarily. 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 773
    But we are supposed to be able to convert already purchased teleport tiles from what I read somewhere along the line. 
    The option should be in the context menu. I have a set that I had loaned someone ages ago that I can change the graphics on, so it does work.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    They have to be in your backpack to convert
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 773
    Great! Thanks, Fae and Bilbo.
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    You have to put the old ones in your backpack, then lock them down, then you can change them.