Parrots

Should of been earrings slot - not robe.  Can we get it changed?

Not sure what gargoyles have but surely on human/elf the earring slot would be so much better.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 786
    Good question!

Not trying to be a nudge but is there any chance @Kyronix that we can get any information on whether or not there will be changes or improvements made to the parrots? 

Specifically, is there any chance there will be a change to which slot it takes up? More importantly, in my opinion, any chance the artwork for the parrot will be brought to the fore on the paper doll? It's a lot of points to spend on this prize and it just seems ridiculous and a significant disappointment that you can't see it unless you take your pirate hat off. 

Didn't want to start a new thread, MissE. I think there's a number of them started already regarding the parrot. 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I would also like to see it disappear from the paperdoll as it flies around your head, then reappear when it stops, if it's never going to actually show on your character that is..
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    lol mine are locked down in my house, the only decent use for them imo.  They look good perched on the banister rail in my castle.  I only picked 2 one for each crafter, just don't see the point in putting them on a char you use for any type of fighting due to them taking the robe slot.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum