Navery is a big 8 legged jerk...(gl)itch?!?

I was killing her Monday night on Legends on a sampire. She webbed me so I throw on my stone boots to break the web...(which apparently doesn't work anymore??), so while I am messing with my boots, she kills me and my paroxy swampy too. I res up and figure I will just drop rocks on her till she is dead. I get her redlined, she teleports a screen away and is now somehow back up to full health. So I figure I will rez up my paroxy swampy and try again...except its no where to be found..no ghost, not registered in my followers, and not in the stables. Log in log out...nothing. Close out the client, nothing...
A call out for help from a GM...2 evenings of silence on that front. Super disappointing. 

Has the stone boot/shoes been nerfed? I thought breaking the web was the whole reason they were in the game?

Is this teleport and health regen common? I have killed her hundreds of times and never seen it.

Where did my swampy go?? I want it back!

Where is the GM..Seriously..no way the realm is that busy that you cant get to me within 2 days?? If there is nothing you can do, SAY something, anything....normally I have good luck with them, but not this time...

whole thing is super disappointing, stuff like this shouldn't happen with such commonly run content.

Comments

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,213
    Mayhem said:
     Has the stone boot/shoes been nerfed? I thought breaking the web was the whole reason they were in the game?

Is this teleport and health regen common? I have killed her hundreds of times and never seen it.

Where did my swampy go?? I want it back!

Where is the GM..Seriously..no way the realm is that busy that you cant get to me within 2 days?? If there is nothing you can do, SAY something, anything....normally I have good luck with them, but not this time...

whole thing is super disappointing, stuff like this shouldn't happen with such commonly run content.

Yes and no. You need human version now for human and garg/garg. You equip until you see the message then you're free.

Not common.

Lost. There was a bug about pets poofing, Not sure if it's still around.

A certain GM likes to only respond via email especially while you're playing the game... Strange.

Keep trying it. If you notice a pattern you can document it and save others from a headache. If not, then you were the victim of an ill timed glitch.

• Is your swampy really old.  I recall when they fixed that, they said pre-patch ones were not fixed.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 3
    The toon is an elf using stone thigh boots.

Apparently the bug is still around.

I'm not sure if the "strange" comment was directed at them or me...no matter...I bank sat for those 2 evenings waiting...and no email received. I did actually play last night as well, keeping an eye on my journal...nothing...poor customer service.

As far as the age of the swampy...I used the token a couple months ago, but I cant vouch for the age of the token, only that its been in swampy form a couple months.

My strange comment was meant for the GM. I have no idea why they would send an email to a character that is currently logged in with eyes glued to a screen waiting on a response.

Ok I just did Navery and when I recalled home my Cu (that I was riding) disappeared putting me on foot as soon as I entered my home. Followers still showed 5 so I logged out and it did come back.

I think you may be onto a bug that needs more testing.

• MayhemMayhem Posts: 3
    Thank goodness you didn't lose your CU!!