Cannot find "Match Cord" in the Alchemy Menu and "Match" in the Tinker Menu ??

I wanted to make a stock of Matches to fire the cannons but cannot seem to find the "Match Cord" in the Alchemy Menu and then "Match" in the Tinker Menu.

What gives ?

Comments

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    They are no longer part of the process. A lit torch does the trick now.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,959
    Gidge said:
    They are no longer part of the process. A lit torch does the trick now.
    So the former Match Cords and Match are now rares ?

Anything else has become a rare ?
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    So the former Match Cords and Match are now rares ?
    yes.
    Anything else has become a rare ?
    Not that I know of.

They are worth points now, but a fraction of a point. So not worth turning in.

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    I would doubt matches will be rare, I'm sure there are some pirate hunter hoarders like me out there.  Before this new Rising Tide thing, I always looted the matches from the pirate ships and I've done a "few", have 29k matches in a box with other loot and around 300 dead pirate certificates and several orc ships and parts and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's done this.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,354
    @popps When the team post publish notes on the front page I highly recommend reading them. It does prevent the need to ask questions like this and have to wait for an answer.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Parnoc said:
    I would doubt matches will be rare, I'm sure there are some pirate hunter hoarders like me out there.  Before this new Rising Tide thing, I always looted the matches from the pirate ships and I've done a "few", have 29k matches in a box with other loot and around 300 dead pirate certificates and several orc ships and parts and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's done this.
    You are not the only one...
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.