Why do we need 24 identical shards with only 2-3 having somewhat healthy playerbases?

I know this will probably start some controversy because its a sensitive topic but I think it warrants a discussion at least. For the record I am not suggesting we shut down any servers or anything overly drastic but why not take 2 of the lowest populated shards like Lake Austin and Balhae and try something that some players have wanted for a long time. Why not convert these shards into a pure trammel ruleset shard it seems to me like it would be an easy thing to change and if it potentially brought players back or made others happy to be able to do champion spawns then whats the harm in trying? I kind of feel this game should be doing more to try to accommodate all players and I constantly see new topics about people wanting powerscrolls in trammel or trammel only shards so why not take 2 of the existing shards and try something different for once?

Keep character transfers open allow players to come and go as they please.
Make all power scrolls (on specific shards) shard bound which has already been done for the Khaldun event.
Disable felucca only bonuses.
Only PvP would be from VvV.

Maybe I am overlooking something but I don't see any harm in trying this and if it has the potential to bring any player back or make some current players happy then why not go for it? I am honestly trying to find a drawback to this so if you have arguments against it I would love to hear them.

If people wanted to transfer there to farm scrolls for their pets / characters then transfer off then I would wish them the best of luck. Because getting 6 scrolls per spawn with other random players showing up would take ages to do any significant amount of farming.

In my opinion it's time the development team start rolling the dice and changing things up when they can. I get frustrated when I see seemingly easy opportunities for the game to improve and nothing ever changes for the better sticking to the status quo is not working. 

Comments

  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Keep char transfers? So people could transfer to the trammel only shard, feed themselves and all their pets with 120s for 100gp and transfer back?

    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

    Breaking in the young since 2002


  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    PureLife said:
    I know this will probably start some controversy because its a sensitive topic but I think it warrants a discussion at least. For the record I am not suggesting we shut down any servers or anything overly drastic but why not take 2 of the lowest populated shards like Lake Austin and Balhae and try something that some players have wanted for a long time. Why not convert these shards into a pure trammel ruleset shard it seems to me like it would be an easy thing to change and if it potentially brought players back or made others happy to be able to do champion spawns then whats the harm in trying? I kind of feel this game should be doing more to try to accommodate all players and I constantly see new topics about people wanting powerscrolls in trammel or trammel only shards so why not take 2 of the existing shards and try something different for once?

    Keep character transfers open allow players to come and go as they please.
    Make all power scrolls (on specific shards) shard bound which has already been done for the Khaldun event.
    Disable felucca only bonuses.
    Only PvP would be from VvV.

    Maybe I am overlooking something but I don't see any harm in trying this and if it has the potential to bring any player back or make some current players happy then why not go for it? I am honestly trying to find a drawback to this so if you have arguments against it I would love to hear them.

    If people wanted to transfer there to farm scrolls for their pets / characters then transfer off then I would wish them the best of luck. Because getting 6 scrolls per spawn with other random players showing up would take ages to do any significant amount of farming.

    In my opinion it's time the development team start rolling the dice and changing things up when they can. I get frustrated when I see seemingly easy opportunities for the game to improve and nothing ever changes for the better sticking to the status quo is not working. 
    In my opinion that would not be a good idea. For one the variety will be reduced, for another reason the power creep that has been discussed on this site will become a power run or at least a power trot. If everyone was able to get their fill of power scrolls with no negative effects then there will be less challanges in the game. That would be boring and I can't speak for others but that is not why I play UO.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Outstanding idea.  I will take all my toons (3 at a time) over there with their pets and eat all the scrolls I can harvest then return them to my home shard and take the next group over until all my toons and pets are fully scrolled out.  After my main shards are done I will go back and harvest scrolls for other players and sell them for dirt cheap so I can totally destroy ALTs market.
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited March 2019
    Bilbo said:
    Outstanding idea.  I will take all my toons (3 at a time) over there with their pets and eat all the scrolls I can harvest then return them to my home shard and take the next group over until all my toons and pets are fully scrolled out.  After my main shards are done I will go back and harvest scrolls for other players and sell them for dirt cheap so I can totally destroy ALTs market.
    Thats the idea. And while you are there you will have a lot of fun with the other people you meet there. Of course you will have to share the 6 scrolls with 10 other people, so it will naturally take quite some time until you are "fully scrolled out".

    Would also welcome you selling scrolls cheap on Atl, the currently high prices only benefit a minority of people but harm a lot of peaceful players.

    I'm sure that would be more of a blast then 10 EM events combined. Good proposal to make a step forward. Just it wont happen. 
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 317
    I can't say I've thought long and hard about the possible ramifications, but I have mentioned at home that I didn't get why players couldn't move between shards more easily.  I know some folks have well developed characters on multiple shards and take part in activities and events on multiple shards.

    I ain't doin' that. I don't want to rebuild and outfit characters over and over again in order to take part in EM events on other shards. Or even to scare up a group to go on a hunt with.  But I don't see why it wouldn't be a healthy thing, promoting more group play, if we were able to jump to other shards with ease, using developed characters from our home shard. 

    I don't get your idea about making all Trammel all the time shards, PureLife. Why? If you're going to make it easier for players to interact with players from other shards why wouldn't we want it to be easier for PvPers to interact as well? 

    If we can breathe life into the game by making it easier for larger pools of players to get together in a more impromptu and quicker fashion why shouldn't we? Why wouldn't we? I can see where shard message boards would become more important to watch to see if there's an event to take part in, etc.

    I know the Transfer Tokens and vet gift shields are a big deal. Maybe it's all about those. If moving goods around, which is already done by those means, is an issue if done outside those means, then place restrictions on characters that transfer by other means. 

    Coveted Power Scrolls seems like a PITA to me. It always seems to be what blocks what could be otherwise interesting and innovative ideas.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited March 2019
    Last night on Europa there are 20 people fighting for about 3 hours for control of the champs, 50+ deaths, about 10 forged pardons and you’re wondering why we PvPers get pissy when people transfer over to dead shards for free and bring back or consume a ton of 120s.

    So the losing side got about 12 people killed multiple times and played for hours with 0 reward. Ofcourse some of them were just doing it for pvp, but others were raging when they got killed.

    Free shard movement even if all power scrolls were shard bound is the elephant in the room. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

    Breaking in the young since 2002


  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    We wouldn't want to upset the PvPers and their control over the PS market.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 382
    Shards with a rule set that make items/gold/skills easier or harder to obtain shouldn’t allow shard transfers.  It inevitably leads to abuse.  
  • TimTim Posts: 651
    edited March 2019
    Oh come up with a hard one.

    Eat a shard bound scroll and you are shard bound.
    Same for your pet.

    And who said anything about making it easer. We just don't want to deal with PvP.

    As for Mervyn's fight story. Do you want to bet the ones not doing it (if any) for the PvP thought about quitting and not coming back. And people wonder why we can't attract players. 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 995
    Merus said:
    Shards with a rule set that make items/gold/skills easier or harder to obtain shouldn’t allow shard transfers.  It inevitably leads to abuse.  
    Ehr, for what I know ALL Prodo Shards share the same "rule set"....
    Are you referring maybe to "lower players base ===> less competition"?
  • MerusMerus Posts: 382
    Ivenor said:
    Merus said:
    Shards with a rule set that make items/gold/skills easier or harder to obtain shouldn’t allow shard transfers.  It inevitably leads to abuse.  
    Ehr, for what I know ALL Prodo Shards share the same "rule set"....
    Are you referring maybe to "lower players base ===> less competition"?
    The OP suggested converting shards to a tram only rule set but allowing transfers to continue.  That would constitute a different rule set for the converted shards which would dramatically alter the risk associated with completing champ spawns and obtaining power scrolls.
  • TimTim Posts: 651
    Merus said:
    Ivenor said:
    Merus said:
    Shards with a rule set that make items/gold/skills easier or harder to obtain shouldn’t allow shard transfers.  It inevitably leads to abuse.  
    Ehr, for what I know ALL Prodo Shards share the same "rule set"....
    Are you referring maybe to "lower players base ===> less competition"?
    The OP suggested converting shards to a tram only rule set but allowing transfers to continue.  That would constitute a different rule set for the converted shards which would dramatically alter the risk associated with completing champ spawns and obtaining power scrolls.
    Did you miss the part about Power Scolls being shard bound?
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    So these new SHARDS will just become the NEW ATL and everybody will just move there and sell Shard bound PSs and reg PSs, no problem.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 382
    Tim said:
    Merus said:
    Ivenor said:
    Merus said:
    Shards with a rule set that make items/gold/skills easier or harder to obtain shouldn’t allow shard transfers.  It inevitably leads to abuse.  
    Ehr, for what I know ALL Prodo Shards share the same "rule set"....
    Are you referring maybe to "lower players base ===> less competition"?
    The OP suggested converting shards to a tram only rule set but allowing transfers to continue.  That would constitute a different rule set for the converted shards which would dramatically alter the risk associated with completing champ spawns and obtaining power scrolls.
    Did you miss the part about Power Scolls being shard bound?
    I didn’t miss anything.  As several other posters have pointed out it is very easy to transfer to a shard, consume the power scrolls on characters/pets and transfer off.  This already happens with primers.

    As far as your suggestion (which is not part of the OP) to then make the character shard bound, that line of logic fails:
    A. Create a shard whose only realistic difference is easily obtainable power scrolls
    B. Allow character transfers
    C. Restrict character transfers for any character who uses the power scrolls for which the special shard was created.

    If players want a tram only shard, I have no objection.  However, shards with special rule sets shouldn’t interact with standard production shards.  
  • CetricCetric Posts: 151
    edited March 2019
    Somehow 'shard history' always comes up in these suggestions lol.  Like 11 ppl actively play xxx shard but No you can't delete it, I have a castle there I can't give away and I made a fishermen there 18 years ago.  

    Lol, I'd love to see population pushed closer together.  People transfer to these dead shards to accomplish tasks without anyone seeing.  Power scroll farming is just one of those things, but maybe the most damning, as it kills PvP, kills the economy for them, and the like.  Like it or not power scrolls were the one big ticket item to PvP over left since trammel was introduced (which is where the "I need access to content without my playstyle intermingling with others" came from), and the pet revamp was the big amazing unintended powerscrolls revamp the game needed.  It would of enhanced PvP to a great level not seen in a long time.  However, people had massive stockpiles of scrolls from years of not having much use for them to flood the initial market, and the market has continued to be flooded by the people who sit on dead shards farming them.  As much as many ppl hated the concept, PvP over power scrolls kept that market thriving, and would of prolonged it.  It's already within 2 years reached the total stale point of everyone has all they need again and more because the supply was not kept in check.

    For example, can you imagine if shadowguard was in some way a fought over fel ruleset and the artifacts obtained across the board were shard bound?  An item like anon boots wouldn't be worth 2m I can tell ya that.

    Maybe that's the answer in many cases.  Make everything of importance shard bound.  Sell a shard transfer token in the store that lets you transfer up to 20 shard bound items at a time.  Either it brings population even closer together or it breaths life into forgotten shards.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    For @Cetric how about we just kill ATL and force all its players to other shards and if another shard gets like ATL we delete it until we get a balanced shard count.
  • TimTim Posts: 651
    edited March 2019
    Merus said:
    Tim said:
    Merus said:
    Ivenor said:
    Merus said:
    Shards with a rule set that make items/gold/skills easier or harder to obtain shouldn’t allow shard transfers.  It inevitably leads to abuse.  
    Ehr, for what I know ALL Prodo Shards share the same "rule set"....
    Are you referring maybe to "lower players base ===> less competition"?
    The OP suggested converting shards to a tram only rule set but allowing transfers to continue.  That would constitute a different rule set for the converted shards which would dramatically alter the risk associated with completing champ spawns and obtaining power scrolls.
    Did you miss the part about Power Scolls being shard bound?
    I didn’t miss anything.  As several other posters have pointed out it is very easy to transfer to a shard, consume the power scrolls on characters/pets and transfer off.  This already happens with primers.

    As far as your suggestion (which is not part of the OP) to then make the character shard bound, that line of logic fails:
    A. Create a shard whose only realistic difference is easily obtainable power scrolls
    B. Allow character transfers
    C. Restrict character transfers for any character who uses the power scrolls for which the special shard was created.

    If players want a tram only shard, I have no objection.  However, shards with special rule sets shouldn’t interact with standard production shards.  
    Sorry I don't get your objection. If as you say the only difference is (A) and that differance is restricted to that shard (C) why not allow point (B) character transfers?

    It's not as though you can't get any Power Scrolls you want for $30 or less from WWW.$$$$$.com

    Edit: Just checked no PS priced over $20 most around $2 I AM NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE CHEAT but that is reality.
  • SlissSliss Posts: 273
    Cetric said:
    Like it or not power scrolls were the one big ticket item to PvP over left since trammel was introduced (which is where the "I need access to content without my playstyle intermingling with others" came from), and the pet revamp was the big amazing unintended powerscrolls revamp the game needed.  It would of enhanced PvP to a great level not seen in a long time.  However, people had massive stockpiles of scrolls from years of not having much use for them to flood the initial market, and the market has continued to be flooded by the people who sit on dead shards farming them.  As much as many ppl hated the concept, PvP over power scrolls kept that market thriving, and would of prolonged it.  It's already within 2 years reached the total stale point of everyone has all they need again and more because the supply was not kept in check.

    For example, can you imagine if shadowguard was in some way a fought over fel ruleset and the artifacts obtained across the board were shard bound?  An item like anon boots wouldn't be worth 2m I can tell ya that.
    Unfortunately I can imagine. The pet powerscroll debacle benefited the few at the expense of the many, and doing it to Shadowguard would be more of the same. If you want to drive the majority of players from the game - this is a good way to do it.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 382
    Tim said:
    Merus said:
    Tim said:
    Merus said:
    Ivenor said:
    Merus said:
    Shards with a rule set that make items/gold/skills easier or harder to obtain shouldn’t allow shard transfers.  It inevitably leads to abuse.  
    Ehr, for what I know ALL Prodo Shards share the same "rule set"....
    Are you referring maybe to "lower players base ===> less competition"?
    The OP suggested converting shards to a tram only rule set but allowing transfers to continue.  That would constitute a different rule set for the converted shards which would dramatically alter the risk associated with completing champ spawns and obtaining power scrolls.
    Did you miss the part about Power Scolls being shard bound?
    I didn’t miss anything.  As several other posters have pointed out it is very easy to transfer to a shard, consume the power scrolls on characters/pets and transfer off.  This already happens with primers.

    As far as your suggestion (which is not part of the OP) to then make the character shard bound, that line of logic fails:
    A. Create a shard whose only realistic difference is easily obtainable power scrolls
    B. Allow character transfers
    C. Restrict character transfers for any character who uses the power scrolls for which the special shard was created.

    If players want a tram only shard, I have no objection.  However, shards with special rule sets shouldn’t interact with standard production shards.  
    Sorry I don't get your objection. If as you say the only difference is (A) and that differance is restricted to that shard (C) why not allow point (B) character transfers?

    It's not as though you can't get any Power Scrolls you want for $30 or less from WWW.$$$$$.com

    Edit: Just checked no PS priced over $20 most around $2 I AM NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE CHEAT but that is reality.
    The point I’m making is if the rule sets are different then you shouldn’t allow transfers.  You argue that transfers should be allowed, but then say to restrict the items and the characters who use the items.  That ends up being a circular argument which ends up right back and my argument of not allowing transfers.


  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited March 2019
    Damage has been done to all shards, just create 2 new non transferrable shards. 1 that is tram only, for everyone who thinks they don't want a fel. 
    and the other fel only, for when everyone who joined the tram shard realises why playing in tram only really sucks. 

    Nobody will log on the other shards, as they'll have no reason to, then they can delete them.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

    Breaking in the young since 2002


  • CetricCetric Posts: 151
    It's actually surprising how so many people don't understand the balance between the two that occurs. 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 995
    edited March 2019
    Tim said:
    Merus said:
    Tim said:
    Merus said:
    Ivenor said:
    Merus said:
    Shards with a rule set that make items/gold/skills easier or harder to obtain shouldn’t allow shard transfers.  It inevitably leads to abuse.  
    Ehr, for what I know ALL Prodo Shards share the same "rule set"....
    Are you referring maybe to "lower players base ===> less competition"?
    The OP suggested converting shards to a tram only rule set but allowing transfers to continue.  That would constitute a different rule set for the converted shards which would dramatically alter the risk associated with completing champ spawns and obtaining power scrolls.
    Did you miss the part about Power Scolls being shard bound?
    I didn’t miss anything.  As several other posters have pointed out it is very easy to transfer to a shard, consume the power scrolls on characters/pets and transfer off.  This already happens with primers.

    As far as your suggestion (which is not part of the OP) to then make the character shard bound, that line of logic fails:
    A. Create a shard whose only realistic difference is easily obtainable power scrolls
    B. Allow character transfers
    C. Restrict character transfers for any character who uses the power scrolls for which the special shard was created.

    If players want a tram only shard, I have no objection.  However, shards with special rule sets shouldn’t interact with standard production shards.  
    Sorry I don't get your objection. If as you say the only difference is (A) and that differance is restricted to that shard (C) why not allow point (B) character transfers?

    It's not as though you can't get any Power Scrolls you want for $30 or less from WWW.$$$$$.com

    Edit: Just checked no PS priced over $20 most around $2 I AM NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE CHEAT but that is reality.
    This is not cheating. Knowingly Exploiting bugs is cheating. Duping is cheating. Unattended activity is cheating.
    What people do outside the UO "direct environment" (i.e.: the Game itself & this Forum) with THEIR ORIGINAL (i.e.: not duped) & LAWFULLY OBTAINED ITEMS is none business beside their own.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Ivenor said:
    Tim said:
    Merus said:
    Tim said:
    Merus said:
    Ivenor said:
    Merus said:
    Shards with a rule set that make items/gold/skills easier or harder to obtain shouldn’t allow shard transfers.  It inevitably leads to abuse.  
    Ehr, for what I know ALL Prodo Shards share the same "rule set"....
    Are you referring maybe to "lower players base ===> less competition"?
    The OP suggested converting shards to a tram only rule set but allowing transfers to continue.  That would constitute a different rule set for the converted shards which would dramatically alter the risk associated with completing champ spawns and obtaining power scrolls.
    Did you miss the part about Power Scolls being shard bound?
    I didn’t miss anything.  As several other posters have pointed out it is very easy to transfer to a shard, consume the power scrolls on characters/pets and transfer off.  This already happens with primers.

    As far as your suggestion (which is not part of the OP) to then make the character shard bound, that line of logic fails:
    A. Create a shard whose only realistic difference is easily obtainable power scrolls
    B. Allow character transfers
    C. Restrict character transfers for any character who uses the power scrolls for which the special shard was created.

    If players want a tram only shard, I have no objection.  However, shards with special rule sets shouldn’t interact with standard production shards.  
    Sorry I don't get your objection. If as you say the only difference is (A) and that differance is restricted to that shard (C) why not allow point (B) character transfers?

    It's not as though you can't get any Power Scrolls you want for $30 or less from WWW.$$$$$.com

    Edit: Just checked no PS priced over $20 most around $2 I AM NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE CHEAT but that is reality.
    This is not cheating. Knowingly Exploiting bugs is cheating. Duping is cheating. Unattended activity is cheating.
    What people do outside the UO "direct environment" (i.e.: the Game itself & this Forum) with THEIR ORIGINAL (i.e.: not duped) & LAWFULLY OBTAINED ITEMS is none business beside their own.
    Wrong answer there.  EA owns everything and your sub only grants you access to use EA Services.  It is still illegal to sell anything without EAs permission, EA just chooses not to go after the RMT sites for breaking the law.  Every time you log in you accept EAs/BSs/UOs rules so you just might want to read them.  http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/  And encase you did not get the memo EA still owns UO/DAoC they only hired BS to run it.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 995
    edited March 2019
    Bilbo said:
    Ivenor said:
    Tim said:
    Merus said:
    Tim said:
    Merus said:
    Ivenor said:
    Merus said:
    Shards with a rule set that make items/gold/skills easier or harder to obtain shouldn’t allow shard transfers.  It inevitably leads to abuse.  
    Ehr, for what I know ALL Prodo Shards share the same "rule set"....
    Are you referring maybe to "lower players base ===> less competition"?
    The OP suggested converting shards to a tram only rule set but allowing transfers to continue.  That would constitute a different rule set for the converted shards which would dramatically alter the risk associated with completing champ spawns and obtaining power scrolls.
    Did you miss the part about Power Scolls being shard bound?
    I didn’t miss anything.  As several other posters have pointed out it is very easy to transfer to a shard, consume the power scrolls on characters/pets and transfer off.  This already happens with primers.

    As far as your suggestion (which is not part of the OP) to then make the character shard bound, that line of logic fails:
    A. Create a shard whose only realistic difference is easily obtainable power scrolls
    B. Allow character transfers
    C. Restrict character transfers for any character who uses the power scrolls for which the special shard was created.

    If players want a tram only shard, I have no objection.  However, shards with special rule sets shouldn’t interact with standard production shards.  
    Sorry I don't get your objection. If as you say the only difference is (A) and that differance is restricted to that shard (C) why not allow point (B) character transfers?

    It's not as though you can't get any Power Scrolls you want for $30 or less from WWW.$$$$$.com

    Edit: Just checked no PS priced over $20 most around $2 I AM NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE CHEAT but that is reality.
    This is not cheating. Knowingly Exploiting bugs is cheating. Duping is cheating. Unattended activity is cheating.
    What people do outside the UO "direct environment" (i.e.: the Game itself & this Forum) with THEIR ORIGINAL (i.e.: not duped) & LAWFULLY OBTAINED ITEMS is none business beside their own.
    Wrong answer there.  EA owns everything and your sub only grants you access to use EA Services.  It is still illegal to sell anything without EAs permission, EA just chooses not to go after the RMT sites for breaking the law.  Every time you log in you accept EAs/BSs/UOs rules so you just might want to read them.  http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/  And encase you did not get the memo EA still owns UO/DAoC they only hired BS to run it.
    What you write, even if it were applicable to all the UO Players Base (e.g.: point 15 of the EA-TOS) still has NOTHING to do with defining these activities as "cheating".
  • TimTim Posts: 651
    edited March 2019
    Not going to quote it again But

    Oh did I hit a nerve?  

    You would think I suggested again they remove PS and kill someone's money making scam.
    (or make them shard bound or take them out of Fel or well just about anything that kills that business)

    Is there a connection?

    PS Yes I do think buying from the web IS cheating. But it's just a game and who doesn't cheat at solitary?
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited March 2019


    Haven't Mesanna and ALL the developers of the past said adamantly "we are not shutting down any shards?"

    If it were up to me, I'd just bite the bullet and pick the four to six least populated shards.  Give every character a non-transferable shard-bound transfer token and a moving crate then allow 365 days to move off.  Every player who owns a castle gets a deed to place a castle in Malas.

    Any historical monuments could be petitioned to be moved off.  If not, well, take some  screenshots.

    There is just absolutely no good way to shut down a shard without pissing a lot of players off.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 995
    edited March 2019

    (...)

    There is just absolutely no good way to shut down a shard without pissing a lot of players off.
    On this I'm, for one time & strangely enough, in TOTAL agreement with you. :o :D

  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 211
    i just wish they would get rid of all the places that rip of their content so many players on so many different formats of this game just hijacked it and made it their own 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 995
    edited March 2019
    Tim said:
    (...)
    PS Yes I do think buying from the web IS cheating. But it's just a game and who doesn't cheat at solitary?
    It is your prerogative to think so, and to say so too (whitout insulting anyone doing it, OC).

    Putting aside for a moment any TOS/UA issue: just for the sake of discussion (and if the Mods will allow it), do you care to be so kind to argue why for you buying for RLM items that are NEITHER DUPED nor obtained with any method that break the game rules (knowlingly exploiting bugs, etc.) is CHEATING?

    Mine is a seriuos question out of curiosity, not a sterile provocation.

    I.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 1,770Moderator
    This thread is getting seriously off topic, and as Ezekiel Zane has reminded everyone, there is no intention to close any shards.
This discussion has been closed.