Why is macing seemly non-existent in pvp, or anywhere?

2»

Comments

• Arron said:
    hunter11 said:
    i find it hard to believe you dont see many macers around if youre on atl in yew im sure you see me Hunter a mace archer most days or evenings 
    You have 2 weapon skills?

Disarm archers come to mind: disarm with melee, then when they run switch to a composite bow and gun them down with moving shot
  • Lynk said:
    Lynk said:
    ...  also the stamina drain is sometimes more effective than splinter, though impossible to notice when it procs.
    Depends on the target. Sometimes it's awesome, other times they summon all the might of Skynet to chug those refresh.  
    You cant chug refrwsh while under the effect of bone breaker.
    Yeah my bad, I had it in my mind you were just talking about the passive drain, not bone breaker.
  • crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    ok you using macing with archery, and i pretty much can guarantee your character doesnt stand a chance vs a bok mage or parry mage at yew. im not trying to be a jerk but lets be real here. 
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited March 2019
    it's quite common for archers to also have a melee weapon skill, for disarm.

Ever tried killing someone with bush parry and anat without disarming? it's so impossible it's funny.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002