Is there a way to hide the sails on our ships?

Is there a way to hide the sails on our ships.  I went out with my Tokuno ship to do the event and the sails keep getting in the way.

Comments

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    *adds*

And keep the mast in view? if I go under mine, I can't see the mast to check the health.
  • TimSt said:
    Is there a way to hide the sails on our ships.  I went out with my Tokuno ship to do the event and the sails keep getting in the way.
    In the EC you can hit”hide foliage” under options>graphics I believe.  Turning “canopy=off” under uo.cfg May do the same thing. But @Gidge this hides the mast in EC. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    Ship health is shown by single click on the helmsman
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    In CC sometimes the crew is under the sail when you are at a dock so you cant dry dock and cntr/shft does not always show them.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Mariah said:
    Ship health is shown by single click on the helmsman

I am really digging the % shown on the mast, it gives it in a quick highlight in battle so I can see if I actually took a hit and need to readjust my position or if I can stay. I am regaining my skill of not letting the ship get him much, but in the heat of battle...

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    You all do realize you can relocate the pilot, right? 

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
     :D You do realize I forget things like that,  Thanks
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Parnoc said:

yes, but would still require a shift click, which isn't out of the question to perform, but hovering to see the numbers instead of guessing it best to see if a cannon hit you.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    To bad we can't pull a health bar for our ships, HINT HINT @Kyronix
    Gidge said:
    Parnoc said:

yes, but would still require a shift click, which isn't out of the question to perform, but hovering to see the numbers instead of guessing it best to see if a cannon hit you.

I was wrong, no shift click required, but the numbers are still far better to judge if you take a hit.