All My Houses Blown up? We need help on Bamboo floor tiles!

I do have several accounts because I love playing Ultima Online.

I use the Bamboo Floor idea to make it to where my houses show items for all players to use.
Now that the UO team has made it to where this nice trick will not work any more and this has really upset me.
I have spent around 50 to 100 hours building per house. All the Granite hand built walls and floors and goza mats (which is 95% of all my houses) will pop into the moving crate and I would have to start all over. Plus the many players that have massive vendor houses would have to kick all of the player vendors to do a remodel.

I think the Broadsword team should build a button in the eyeball section of the options page for those who are crying about lag due to the building of some really super looking houses. If these players don't care what the buildings look like they can flip it off and those who enjoy the hard work put in by many-many players can still enjoy what has been built putting in countless hours.

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    DJSandman said:
    (...)

I think the Broadsword team should build a button in the eyeball section of the options page for those who are crying about lag due to the building of some really super looking houses. If these players don't care what the buildings look like they can flip it off and those who enjoy the hard work put in by many-many players can still enjoy what has been built putting in countless hours.
    This is the sensible solution, and another one of those that the players that live only to envy what they will NEVER be able to make will oppose.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 632
    I decided to have a tantrum and not change my houses. Let em look at bamboo.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    I decided to have a tantrum and not change my houses. Let em look at bamboo.
    --- "Lady Mesanna, the players have lost all their hard worked-on houses' custom architecture!"
    --- "Then let them eat bamboo".

:D ;)

• PureLifePureLife Posts: 54
    You bunch sure like to whine a lot over nothing.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    In view of the recent announcement on this topic I think we can close this thread.

If anyone hasn't read the announcement you can find it here:

This discussion has been closed.