Using the Map to Vendor teleport option to certain vendors causes gold to be removed from your bank

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
Using the Map to Vendor teleport option to certain vendors causes gold to be removed from your bank box.  For me teleporting to this vendor . on Atlantic: causes 1000 gold to be removed from my bank box.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    pretty sure this is intended and is true for all maps to vendors, and you also receive a warning that it costs 1000gp before doing so? 

do you mean that sometimes it teleports you to a wrong location or instantly redirects you and still costs you 1000gp?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797

Now I get a warning about the 1000 gold. I swear it had text about teleporting into an unknown and potentially dangerous location.

But I do not always get the 1000gp message in the log post teleport. I think it only happens when it teleports me to an invalid location and I get instantly redirected.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I use this all the time and I always get the warning and I always get 1000 gp deducted from my account.