Feature request on login screen (both clients)

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited March 2019 in General Discussions
Both clients save the last account name that was logged in, can we get a drop down menu for multiple accounts please?

Also, this has been mentioned several times before, when we log out of game can this just bring us to the shard selection or character selection menu rather than completely log us out (although this could assist with abuse of auto pet log-out feature to save charges on pet summoning balls, prevent pets dying, and summon pets to areas where summoning pets are not allowed)
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    edited March 2019
    Man, for once I have to pat Mervyn on the back and say good ideas lol.

Would love to see it happen.

Image result for to dream the impossible dream meme

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    At least remember the password and not retype it every time... this is a video game and not online banking lol
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I imagine they removed the save password feature for 2 reasons.

first it made it easy for someone to steal the password (encryption is very difficult to implement correctly)

and secondly you end up with so many people forgetting their passwords and it creates more problems for everyone.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    I see where you are coming from... but again.. this is not my banking account XD (and even there the login is saved in my browser lol)
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)