EC speed

2»

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Summoned said:
    You can use uoam if you add a UI plug in to EC or just play pincos UI. You have to download the map files. But it's easy to add. I have been trying to play CC after playing EC for a long time and it's like going from driving a Tesla to driving a car without power steering. I'm not sure how anyone runs from a mogbat in CC. But that's why they call it classic! 
    UOAM does not work with the EC.
    You're talking about UOCartographer. Carto works for both, EC and CC. It basically offers the same features as UOAM does, except for the chat (just use guild/alliance chat, party chat or general chat for that)
    So with UOC can I put in the location of say 100 SOSs and have them all show on the map
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 621
    I never did that but you probably could. Just try it:  https://stratics.com/resources/uocartographer.15/

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2019
    I don't think Cartographer has that capability. I have read several times UOAM does work for EC (you just have to recalibrate it on each login) I've not tested it as we use UOC which requires no calibration on login so have no reason to use it. You just press one button to connect on UOC..
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Mervyn said:
    I don't think Cartographer has that capability. I have read several times UOAM does work for EC (you just have to recalibrate it on each login) I've not tested it as we use UOC which requires no calibration on login so have no reason to use it. You just press one button to connect on UOC..
    So can I put in the location of 100 SOSs with UOC.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    i don't think so
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

TY
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 621
    why can't he Mervyn? He can make his own labels at any point on the UOC map, I don't see what the problem is there.