High Seas new content : is anything "specific" planned for Legendary Fishermen ?

Titles says it all....

Is it all about Ship combat OR is there any particular new content planned also for Legendary (120 skill) Fishermen ?

Comments

• DramoraDramora Posts: 14
    I would just like SOME opportunity to getting a 120 scroll!  Seems they are few and far between currently.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,934
    For example, some new life and interesting content for Legendary Fishermen could see the Legendary Fish :

- Abyssal Dragonfish
    - Black Marlin
    - Blue Marlin
    - Dungeon Pike
    - Giant Samurai Fish
    - Golden Tuna
    - Kingfish
    - Lantern Fish
    - Rainbow Fish
    - Seeker Fish
    - Spring Dragonfish
    - Stone Fish
    - Winter Dragonfish
    - Zombie Fish

Be made possible to yield more then just a Trophy....

For example, the Developers could make these Fish be made possible to be cut in steaks and pies or other eatables to be made from them (more work for Cooking and other Skills, for example Alchemy if drinks could be made from them distilling the juice from the steaks....) which were to provide good and longer lasting BUFFS for characters and also for pets..... of course, being Legendary "rare" Fish hard to be caught and requiring a Legendary 120 Fisherman skill, they should be significant Buffs for quite lengthy times....

I think that such an addition would provide some usefullness for Legendary Fishermen to fish them up, for Chefs or Alchemists and perhaps other skills, to prepare those pies, drinks etc. and then for Warriors to benefit from those buffs !!

As of now, instead, unfortunately, Legendary fish once made into a Trophy its game over...

How many same Trophies does one need of a given type of Legendary fish ??
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Also, what about Treasure Hunters on land. I sure hope they get some "love". I haven't bothered with going any T-Maps in over a year. Because it wasn't worth the time and effort. @Kyronix
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Mariah said:
    @ KHAN perhaps you would like to take part in this discussion?
    I already am. You missed all of my posts. :)

If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!