Not getting the password reset email

I would like to change my EJ account to a paid subscription but I forgot the password for it.  I go through the request password reset request but I never receive the email.  It does not even show up in the spam / junk folder.  I think outlook might be automatically filtering it out.  So I would like to explicitly add the email address to the white list of approved senders.  Does anyone know what the sender's address for the password reset email is?

Comments

• Where are you trying to retrieve the password?
    everything email related, you must go to origin.com
    ping me if you need further help

• I usually get the best results using the origin client to change password and other settings. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    I am trying to reset my EA / Mythic account password that you use to login at: https://accounts.eamythic.com/
  • TimSt said:
    I am trying to reset my EA / Mythic account password that you use to login at: https://accounts.eamythic.com/
    This can be reset with the origin client or at origin site. That is your account to get to your individual UO accounts to activate/close change CC info or passwords. I find that the lost password at origin works much faster. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

I tried origin.com and still no email with the password reset.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I am not saying you have not thought of this but are you %100 sure that you are checking the right EMail account, stranger things have happened.
    I thought that too so I tried both possible email accounts. 

Too bad they can not work backward from my UO user.  I can still login to the game using my EJ user and password.
    IMHO you are providing the wrong EMail account that is assigned to that Master Account for that EJ Account.  Could you have more than 2 accounts that you may have forgot about.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    They are saying that you need to use the info on the account that is paid to change the info.  Unless the EJ account is not linked.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

The EJ account is not linked to my main account.  I used one of my spam-able email accounts when I set up that EJ account.  That email account is no longer valid because someone tried to hack into it and Outlook / Microsoft permanently closed it. After that happened I went through the origin web site and put in a new email address. Which is one of two possibilities.  I have tried all three emails addresses. The closed one and the two alternatives. 

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    Send A PM to AtlanticRealtor  he the UO account management expert.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

I was able to find the password using brute force.  Now I am waiting on a help ticket for EA to change my email.

Once that happens I was wondering if I have EA delete my EJ login ID from my EA EJ account can I use it on my main subscription account? I do not want to risk a persona transfer between accounts so I am willing to delete my EJ login if it means I can reuse the name in my main EA account.

E-Mail @Mesanna
    I've never had to email @Mesanna before.  How would I do it?  I want to go through the proper procedure.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,684
    mesanna@broadsword.com

Thanks for your help @Mesanna.

:) 
  • Glad it worked for you, The account management system is a mess. 
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Glad you got it sorted @TimSt

What did she do if you don't mind me asking, or did you get it working via origin.com?

I wanted to change my email but I don't dare trying in case i lock myself out!
    @DJAd Mesanna had Broadsword's account recovery team move my UO account out of EA and to Mythic which then let me link it to my main EA account.  I would have preferred if it was directly under my main EA account instead of a sub account.  But it is better than nothing.

For changing the email that EA uses you need to contact them at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/. Get onto their chat system and tell them you need to change emails, they will then give you a case number and a link to the recovery page, on the recovery page enter in as much information as you can.  Include the birthday you used when setting up the account, the account's creation date, secret question and answer, which EA games you play, your IP address of last log in to the account.
  • @DJAd ; if you just want to change the master email, all you need to do is change on origin.com
    log with the existent email,  go to the bottom left of the screen and choose:

from there choose ABOUT ME:

than choose  EDIT

you will receive an email at the EXISTENT email with a Code just to confirm that you current have access to the email, enter the code on origin and after that the Field to change the email will be available and than you will receive another code on the NEW email to confirm the change and you done!!!!
    There is that too.  But it only works if you have access to that other email.  Which in my case I did not.