PUB 104 - Question

NyreNyre Posts: 40
Hello and well met,  Any idea when Pub 104 will be released to live servers?   

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    Targeting mid-March.
  • NyreNyre Posts: 40
    edited March 2019
    Thank You Kyronix for taking the time to respond
  • RadstRadst Posts: 90
    Deco tool has a new menu on TC: Get Hue -- YAY

However, it only works if you target something that is locked down. It wont work on something that is on a trade window, or even in your pack.

Hopefully it will work without lockdown restrictions, also on vendors..etc. Buyer will want to verify the hue thru window before trading, for example.

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    Since they added It to the House Deco Tool which requires items to be locked down to use it, I don't see them changing it.  Maybe they should have made a "new" tool which can be purchased from an NPC that only does the Get Hue function and doesn't have a lock down requirement.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    I don't think I get what it's supposed to do exactly. I thought maybe we'd be able to target an item to get the hue then target a dye tub to match the color. But that didn't seem to work. I don't get it. What'd I miss?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    LilyGrace said:
    I don't think I get what it's supposed to do exactly. I thought maybe we'd be able to target an item to get the hue then target a dye tub to match the color. But that didn't seem to work. I don't get it. What'd I miss?
    some people like to collect items with a certain hue... currently you can only get the hue ID in EC.

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Oh! hmm thought it was gonna do more than that. Thanks Cinderella.