BOD bugs are still not fixed on test center

Brought my char with carpentry and fletching BODs to the test center and tried to bried them up.  While some BODs finally can be upgraded to colored woods, they can't become exceptional.  This is the case for some LBODs and sBODs.  Please go through them thoroughly and don't leave the bugs in for another 2 years!

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,945Moderator
    Please detail which bods these are, the items to be crafted.
  • There are too many of them to list, plus I just checked LBODs and one of the sBODs in each set, so my list wont be complete.  Basically, more carp and fletching BODs are getting color (bug 1)  but the unable to get exceptional (bug2) was left out.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780

Can you check on the spoon bods from a tinker?  I bribed a 15 normal iron spoon up to 15 normal gold spoon. I was looking to bribe for exceptional. When I tried knife and skillet I did get exceptional.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @Mariah UO has numerous bugs could you fix them, TYVM   ;)
    Sorry couldn't help it.
  • TimSt said:

Can you check on the spoon bods from a tinker?  I bribed a 15 normal iron spoon up to 15 normal gold spoon. I was looking to bribe for exceptional. When I tried knife and skillet I did get exceptional.

utensils are fine on production shard.  Exceptional has a low chance for upgrade.  It is possible to bribe it to 20 normal valorite and then get 20 exp valorite

TimSt said:

utensils are fine on production shard.  Exceptional has a low chance for upgrade.  It is possible to bribe it to 20 normal valorite and then get 20 exp valorite

Then that might be a bug it self.  I got several dull copper and shadow iron utensil large bods that require exceptional.  After a couple of years of trying I still have not bribed an exceptional on a small utensil bod. Which is why I thought it was part of the not being able to bribe bug.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Mariah said:

Did they say they fixed any BODs?  My original post has all the problem Bods.

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/965/bods-that-have-never-worked-properly/p1
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Mariah said:

Did they say they fixed any BODs?  My original post has all the problem Bods.

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/965/bods-that-have-never-worked-properly/p1

They mentioned it in the publish 104 notes:  https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-104-rising-tide/ ; "Resolved issues with Carpentry, Fletching, and Tinkering BODs not being able to reach their maximum levels."

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Awesome.  I hope they fixed them.  But the Carpentry rewards are not very desirable.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Just checked on test center again.  Here are a few examples:
    Fletching:
    The longbow set: LBOD can reach Exceptional Frost, but the frozon longbow sbod can only go up to normal Frost. It is likely some other sbods are the same case.
    The shortbow set: Neither LBOD nor sbods like lightweight shortbow can go to Exceptional Frost, only normal.
    Carpentry:
    The wild staff set: LBOD can reach Exceptional Frost, but the thorned wild staff sbod can only go up to normal Frost. It is likely some other sbods are the same case.
    The music Instrument set: LBOD can not go to Exceptional Frost, only normal.

These BODs represent the ones that give highest rewards.  Left them unfixed would be a huge disappointment.
  • Received the new patch today and checked TC.  The above bugs are still not fixed. :(
  • Just checked Formosa, which got the new publish a few hours ago.  Many of the above BOD fixes didn't go in, although they were effective on test center.  :/