Current population of Atlantic? Any ideas?

Just curious how many active players are still around. I usually only see people at Luna bank, and Shadowguard.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    more than 1 and less than 1 million.
  • Too damn many!, Rest of shards 15.   LOL
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,050
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• While I have noticed a lot of smaller plots spots empty and the banks a little thin of players I too have been thinking we have a leak of able body players till I was running around on my other shards. I saw on napa origin and a few others returning home owners to their home shards. No it was not a EM day or a holliday romp.   these were working players     surprised the hadies out of me!
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209
    While I have noticed a lot of smaller plots spots empty and the banks a little thin of players I too have been thinking we have a leak of able body players till I was running around on my other shards. I saw on napa origin and a few others returning home owners to their home shards. No it was not a EM day or a holliday romp.   these were working players     surprised the hadies out of me!

I'm usually able to find some decent plots but the past few weeks I've come up empty. I'm seeing a lot more classics going up too.
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    I am just wondering if the 'New' has worn off EJ.    Vendor sales have changed as well, things that sold before new years are now barely moving...  and the Luna bank crowd has very small 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,050
    This time of year the holiday events are over.  The players do other things after they played from Sept to Jan 1st.  Always slow now.  Then will get slower in Summer when people vacation.

This is a bad time to sell general items and pets unless rare.  

Common UO cycle.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.