Still coming back to UO after all these years. Will it ever make a comeback?

Nothing but love for this game still after all this time. Would be so cool if it got a boost of some sort. Anyways glad to be here with you all.

Comments

• Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
    edited February 2019
    Other games come and go but we always seem to come back to UO to get our geek on.
    The best boost they could have would be a legal win against all of the freeshards and shutting them down.  But i suppose if they could,  they would have by now.

• hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    ya id like to see them create a pre aos shard i think that would win over some of the free shard guys i dont see how it would be impossible to shut down those free shards seems those people are stealing the game im not sure how these things work but doesnt seem right 
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Nothing but love for this game still after all this time. Would be so cool if it got a boost of some sort. Anyways glad to be here with you all.
    I agree with you. It is good to have you back as well. Enjoy all the game has to offer.
    Other games come and go but we always seem to come back to UO to get our geek on.
    The best boost they could have would be a legal win against all of the freeshards and shutting them down.  But i suppose if they could,  they would have by now.
    Yes Ultima Online has been around for a long time. Our players are some of the most loyal if not the most loyal players. I can see the Developers and staff are working hard to make improvements to entice new players and reward the veteran players.
    That does not seem to be right in my opinion. I have never played those copies of UO as I am also loyal and prefer the Original and not a cheap knock off. :) hehe I hope I was not too mean.