fix the exploit

the one that people using to instantly leave vvv
please. ty.

Comments

• hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    edited February 2019
    If they're going to do that, they should fix it so that if a blue attacks me, at a bank not in the VvV town they cant just get away with it. You're either vvv or you're not flagging me in guards.
  • hunter11 said:
    If they're going to do that, they should fix it so that if a blue attacks me, at a bank not in the VvV town they cant just get away with it. You're either vvv or you're not flagging me in guards.
    thats a different story.
    if a blue flagged you and other blue is healing him up, he should be flagged to you also.
    if a guy dismounts you, and you attack his mount, you should not be flagged. since the horse is his pet and he attacked you first.
  • there is bunch of issues in this system.
    no so i can be at the bank just banking blue to you but in vvv and you can flag me without getting guard whacked it silly thats not okay so theres almost no incentive to being in VvV
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    hunter11 said:
    no so i can be at the bank just banking blue to you but in vvv and you can flag me without getting guard whacked it silly thats not okay so theres almost no incentive to being in VvV
    You should bank in Tram. I think  If you bank in Fel you can be targeted and attacked if you are in VvV.

yes i am vvv but the person attacking me isnt theyre just a regular blue person but they can flag me and not get guard whacked so they get the perks of not being attacked but can attack me in guards? that seems unfair 
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    hunter11 said:
    yes i am vvv but the person attacking me isnt theyre just a regular blue person but they can flag me and not get guard whacked so they get the perks of not being attacked but can attack me in guards? that seems unfair 
    It seems unfair but if I remember correctly if you are in fel and in VvV then you are in essence a red to all blue players. If I am incorrect please someone enlighten me.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Maybe a little off topic or maybe not...

IMO it’s long since past time to do away with all the complex, and buggy, flagging rules for blue, green, orange, grey and red.

Production shards have a safe space for anything and everything a player might need to do in guaranteed safety.  Everyone knows what Fel is and the game even has a warning to prevent you from accidentally going there unless you disable the warning.  There should be 2 colors in Fel:  orange or green.

This would solve all the weird flagging and combat nonsense.
    edited March 2019
    ya this isnt off topic in my mind is it intended to be this way that they can just attack me yes im vvv but i am blue to them... i can see sure out of guards whatever but in guards on a non active vvv town this seems flawed... for example i get ressed at the healer in moonglow and its not the town well a blue can just res kill me and theres nothing that can be done this seems like a flaw/bug to me