New Journal -

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
I thought i'd try out the new easy to read journal and I swear blind i switched it on in the classic client options under Miscellaneous tab.
The new journal may be easier to read however it doesn't tell me the colour of the player I saw, so I went to switch it off now I can't find the option anywhere.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I found it in the "display tab" sure i checked there like 10 times
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• I don't think it's just you.  I had my backpack change to one of the new ones on some of my gift characters on other shards.  I was looking all over for that option.  I knew I'd used it before to check them out.  I looked up and down thru every tab numerous times and couldn't find it.

I think it's a problem with the options that have been added to the bottom that require scrolling down.  If you look closely, they will appear to just appear.  I think sometimes they just don't.

On that one characters the other night I never found it.  Then found it on a different character and went back to the previous one and there it was.  I know I looked in that tab ten times.