house problem

last night :
I try to put house for friend down.. "and then my own house  was Worm"  so I delete plot friend.
then I was not able to refres my own house ? WUT THE HELL.
normal friends co-owners are able to refres YEARS ago.
-
what happen to the game ? nice welcome back dam.
even the Help read box is all lie.. 

And the Vendors at my house " friends vendor.. is Disipert.. bug away with Tons off gold."

my friends have my house now.. I must wait 7 day's to get back yes ?
nice DEV ... you call this Help a friend..... Thank you.
-
There Can Be Only One
The Glorious Lord Praha Baron of Britain "Europa player"
" Guild name " Pro newbies Guild
*guild for new players*
Streamer :    https://www.twitch.tv/julespraha/

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    If your house is condemned by you placing another house you only get 5 days to transfer it now.
  • prahapraha Posts: 167
    edited February 2019
    its already transfer.

Why They Fk The Game Like That
    There Can Be Only One
    The Glorious Lord Praha Baron of Britain "Europa player"
    " Guild name " Pro newbies Guild
    *guild for new players*
    Streamer :    https://www.twitch.tv/julespraha/
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited February 2019
    Because you are only allowed to own one house per account on prodo shards and my question to your whine is why did you ignore the warning you got when placing the 2nd house?  Give your friend the tool and the gold to place their own house, problem solved.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited February 2019
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/houses-placing-a-house/

How Many Houses?

You may own one house on any of the main shards; in addition you may own one house on either of the special rule-set shards, Siege Perilous or Mugen. Also the test shard is entirely seperate, you may safely test a house design there without endangering your existing home.

Condemned Houses

Your house will become condemned under the following conditions:
    If you place another house, except under the conditions referred to above. In this case the only way to prevent the house from falling is to trade it to another account.
    If your account becomes inactive (ie not paid for). In this case there is a 90 day grace period after which the house will begin to decay. If the account is reactivated before the final stages of decay the house will refresh at the following server up.

• SmootSmoot Posts: 392
    edited February 2019
    sorry you had to learn this the hard way, i realize not everyone reads warnings, or might have language barrier.   the only way to save your house is to trade it to another account.  depending on how much you value your house and time it took to deco the house, it sucks but may be worth opening up another account to trade your condemned house to.  then after a week you can trade the house back to the account it was originally on.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210

Friend should be able to use house sign to get all vendor inventory and gold.