Missing Recipe scrolls

I discovered the Recipe Book  WAHOOOOO !!!. but...all my Time of Legends scrolls accepted by book do not show up now for example my Wall Map of Eodon  x 2  all my Dragon turtle and tiger scrolls gone etc etc   none of my Eodon  scrolls show up .. EM River came to help me said "sorry all lost "  any one else out there  having same Issue ?

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited February 2019
    Mine is still showing the time of legend scroll i put in there about a week ago. Are you sure they got accepted by the book? Often when i goto drop a recipe in it tells me the book needs to be in my backpack unlike other books.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Had book in my pack other folks said i needed to lock it down in house. " What if no house" , i said ' they said i had a point . I get same prompt like you said Mervyn and it was in pack i did not notice the missing scrolls till I got to Kotl power coil said it was not recipe like Hovering wisp scroll , so i droped it on chr and it took it but still said  i needed the scroll,  EM River could and did make that work .  As for other scrolls *Blink*  gone and no way to fix  EM River said  "Sorry",