Suggestion for either a new store item or a craftable: BoD book bookcase

I have a suggestion for either a new store item or a craftable: a BoD book bookcase.  It would hold 4 or 8 BoD books upright so you can see the spine. The bookcase would ignore the number of BoDs that are in the books.  BoD books dropped in the bookcase would auto-lock down and you would need to retrieve it through normal retrieval means. Hovering your mouse over the book would show you the name of the book.  Deeds can be dropped in the books and you can open the book to see or drop what you want. And the bookcase comes in south or east facing options.

Comments

• I really would settle for BOD books to be like the Powerscroll and Scroll of Transcendence/Alacrity books: just counts as one damn item instead of multiple items based on the amount of BODs you put in ...

The purpose of a book is to save space. To count only as one storage/lockdown item in your house ... BOD books, though ... jeez. It's especially frustrating when you're working BODs but you have a book filled with 500 BODs: you can't put anything else in your backpack.

I mean, for sure allowing us to add and remove BODs while it's locked down on the floor was an improvement? But still ... it would have been much better to just change out the game counts a filled BOD book.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]