Issue with Blessed First Aid Belt

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
My UOA will not count the bandaids in it

I did a resource count, but it did not see the bandaids in the first aid belt, only when I removed them from the belt were they seen.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Firstly you need to contact uoassist@tugsoft.com about this.

Secondly it does count them, all you need to do is open the belt and close it again.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    edited February 2019
    Mervyn said:
    Firstly you need to contact uoassist@ tugsoft.com about this.

Secondly it does count them, all you need to do is open the belt and close it again.

2nd, It does not count them until I removed them from an already OPEN belt to my main pack and then it lost them when I put them back in a already OPEN belt.

1st, I already email tugsoft before coming to this forum.  I do not expect an answer for a while.  uoassist@tugsoft.com

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited February 2019
    @Drakelord leave the bandages in the belt, count resources (as you normally would on log on), open belt container, close belt container.

You're making it harder than it needs to be.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Mervyn said:
    Drakelord, leave the bandages in the belt, count resources, open belt container, close belt container.

You're making it harder than it needs to be.
    I have done that on that character, I did a resource count and noticed that the bandaid count was low, so I open the first aid belt and saw over 900 bandaids there, so I did another resource count it still showed the first number of bandaids, it did not show the over 900 others till I removed them from the belt to my pack, then UOA saw them, I did another resource count to be sure.  As you can see from the two pictures I posted.  But once I put them back in the belt UOA LOST them again even with the belt open.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited February 2019
    I posted a video for you, I really dunno how to make it more simple. You don’t need to count resources a second time.

Mervyn said:
    I posted a video for you, I really dunno how to make it more simple. You don’t need to count resources a second time.
    What is there you do not understand?  Did I not explain it to you enough what I did to troubleshoot the problem.  But be sure to post your video where ever for anyone else that wishes to view it.  Thank you. 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    oh one more thing this belt was being counted last week when I used that character.  This all happen after the latest patched hence my posting it as a bug, so let see who can fix it first, UO or Tug.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited February 2019
    okay we have identified the issue,

The issue is that UOAssist will not recognize bandages in a first aid belt if you're wearing the belt.

This is an issue for tugsoft as the uo bandage macros do recognize bandages in a worn belt.

(But the work around is to wear an empty first aid belt and place another first aid belt in your backpack to put your bandages in)